ADVERTISEMENT

Covid : did anything help with symptoms

Sorry to hear that - I hope you feel better soon! Sorry I don't have advice, just wanted to send best wishes.

Reactions: LikeClicker3000
Just got positive results. Three or four days into it. Looking for advice.
Watch out for blood clots - my dad had it Christmas & he still ain’t the same - tired all the time. Found large clots in his lungs. He fought it at home and when the breathing got so bad I had to take him to Nothside.

Probably a bit more drastic story but I am compelled to tell anyone about clotting after what we went through. His oxygen levels stayed high & he never went on a respirator throughout.

Watch out for blood clots - my dad had it Christmas & he still ain’t the same - tired all the time. Found large clots in his lungs. He fought it at home and when the breathing got so bad I had to take him to Nothside.

Probably a bit more drastic story but I am compelled to tell anyone about clotting after what we went through. His oxygen levels stayed high & he never went on a respirator throughout.

I have an employee that got it aug 8th, has lost 3 toes, still dealing with clotting issues

Lots of good advice in this thread. When in the hospital they gave me vitamin d, Pepsid, Tylenol and a steroid. See if the doc will give you a steroid. Buy an oxymeter. If it gets below 90, go to see a doctor immediately. If you have a fever above 102 for any extended period of time. Go see a doctor. If breathing is an issue, sleep on your side and your stomach as long as you can stand it. And go see the doctor. If you have any questions, dm me. I will help you any way I can. (If you are worried about clotting, try some baby aspirin.).

Last edited:

The docs fanatically worried about clotting with me. They put me on a blood thinner. Still is a thing they worry about. I am taking the baby aspirin to help with that now. But even though nothing in my vitals said clotting could happen, they still had me on a blood thinner for a month. This is a huge deal apparently. Sorry about your dad and what he is dealing with.

Ivermectin - not hearsay. I prescribe it with great success. Even took it myself when I had it. Symptom free within 24 hours. Take 0.2 mg/kg daily until symptom resolution or 5 days max.
Kilograms? Seriously, this is the chat. 😉

Reactions: LikeClicker3000
The docs fanatically worried about clotting with me. They put me on a blood thinner. Still is a thing they worry about. I am taking the baby aspirin to help with that now. But even though nothing in my vitals said clotting could happen, they still had me on a blood thinner for a month. This is a huge deal apparently. Sorry about your dad and what he is dealing with.
So yeah OP baby aspirin daily sounds like good idea.

He was on blood thinner for a month or 2 & takes baby aspirin. He’s better except he’s still tired all the time. Thank you.

There are several Drugs that worked for a lot of people I just spell them but one they used in Australia and the other HC that all the Democrats hate. My father in Law took the HC worked well for him and he is 88

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT