ADVERTISEMENT

Crazy past 6 months…….

Eastmandawg

Circle of Honor
May 29, 2001
expense wise:

1) replaced 2 vehicles with new ones. Sales tax $7K for both (paid). Also paid 2/3 of agreed sales price for both cars w/cash and trade-ins, roughly 40K (paid mostly cash).

Good thing is, will probably have them both paid off in 2-3 years and only debt I have…hate debt.

2) Property tax due on home and cars in December, 10K.

3) Christmas time 4-5K.

We expected all of the above and planned for it….so not so bad. But shat has happened since:

1) Uncle Joe (fed taxes) = 4K

2) Gas furnace went out, 5K

3) Today…took daughter’s car to get tires, also found out it needed alignment (normal), brake pads and rotors…..all said, almost 2K.

4) Also got daughter’s college graduation coming up in May…..gonna be costly too.

Never had a run like this, just want the bleeding to stop.

Oh well, at least the venting makes me feel better. I also have my family, we all have good health and there are only 283 MO dayz before Uncle Joe leaves office.

Got that going 4 me/us…..

Last edited:
expense wise:

1) replaced 2 vehicles with new ones. Sales tax $7K for both (paid). Also paid 2/3 of agreed sales price for both cats w/cash and trade-ins. But will probably have them both paid off in 2-3 years.

2) Property tax due on home and cars in December, 10K.

3) Christmas time 4-5K.

We expected all of the above and planned for it….so not so bad. But shat has happened since:

1) Uncle Joe (fed taxes) = 4K

2) Gas furnace went out, 5K

3) Today…took daughter’s car to get tires, also found out it needed alignment (normal). It also needed brake pads and rotors…..all said, almost 2K.

4) Also got daughter’s college graduation coming up in May…..gonna be costly too.

Never had a run like this, just want the bleeding to stop.

Oh well, at least the venting makes me feel better. I also. have my family, we all have good health and there is only 283 MO dayz before Uncle Joe leaves office.

Got that going 4 me…..

preach!
pretty sure most of us feel You.
sorry for the bad luck run.
it'll get better.
you as resilient as pug.

'real life might seem significant,
maybe not.
don't question the hurdles,
lest one takes a flop"...

that's some pug truth right there...

preach!
pretty sure most of us feel You.
sorry for the bad luck run.
it'll get better.
you as resilient as pug.

'real life might seem significant,
maybe not.
don't question the hurdles,
lest one takes a flop"...

that's some pug truth right there...
Thanks…..try to stay prepared, ahead of the curve. It certainly makes life a lot easier.

But sometimes it makes me wonder who I pissed off.

Thanks…..try to stay prepared, ahead of the curve. It certainly makes life a lot easier.

But sometimes it makes me wonder who I pissed off.
I don’t know why but my wife and I have stopped doing things like traveling and going out to dinner as often. I think the good Lord told us that things were going to get rough. We started saving money and boy did it pay off. In the last year we had to replace our septic tank drain lines, replaced our roof and had to replace our ac and heat pump. Luckily we had saved up enough to pay for all of the bills. Thank you my Lord Jesus for your help.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT