ADVERTISEMENT

Current state of the program..

MasonR98

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Jun 13, 2017
Atlanta, Georgia
Came to the conclusion that I really like what I see from the hoop dawgs and coach White. Obviously compared to football there are high expectations at UGA and rightfully so. I’m not one for moral victories but I really like the trajectory we are on.

Year one of establishing a program is always tough. Expectations should be low because a coach has to field a roster of likely transfers and players from the previous regime. I always feel like year one is the the establish a culture and “buy in” year. Last year wasn’t great but it’s obvious coach has established a culture and instilled a toughness in this team. They play hard and it is enjoyable product.

Year 2 you want to see progress and winning on the recruiting trail and we have. This team has grit and we have talent and more coming in. We have a punchers chance at the tournament this year and as long as we maintain the talent we have on the roster and build on it I think we are a tournament team starting next year and moving forward. I think the program deserves all the support needed because I really like what coach White has done and is doing for UGA. IMO we are beginning to turn a corner.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News