ADVERTISEMENT

Dang, man lights himself on fire…..

He lived and is in critical condition. so sad. I saw some uniformed someone with a fire extiguisher in the video (which I wish I had NOT seen) and had the thought - that is not doing him a favor.

Damn, haven’t seen that yet. Obviously had some issues, if he survives, I hope he gets some help.

Not that it really means anything, I believe he is a UNC undergrad.

He had to be completely out his mind, to pour an accelerant on himself and light himself on fire.
Yeah. All the things happening with the WEF, the UN, and the democrats are not worth that. Life is good if you live it within yourself and your family cocoon What the outside forces are doing to this country will run you nuts if you let it.

Yeah. All the things happening with the WEF, the UN, and the democrats are not worth that. Life is good if you live it within yourself and your family cocoon What the outside forces are doing to this country will run you nuts if you let it.
Definitely not gonna set myself on fire. That is a helluva way to go. Probably the worst I will do is argue a point on here.

When I do indeed eventually go, I certainly hope it doesn’t hurt.

• Haha
Reactions: blackpug6
Yeah. All the things happening with the WEF, the UN, and the democrats are not worth that. Life is good if you live it within yourself and your family cocoon What the outside forces are doing to this country will run you nuts if you let it.i
not the nuts we have become, maybe.!?

ambiguous;

pug watches from a fence..

We sure it wasn't a juror after trump reportedly farted in the courtroom?
in all seriousness though, given that nothing will happen to Trump legally, since we all know he's not gonna see jail time here, and may be acquitted, the worst hits are going to be the daily hits to his dignity.

Situations he can't control

Already, after the state of the union the Joe Biden is old stuff isn't working (not that he isn't) and it is barely seen anymore, in part because it's hard to make that stick when Trump is falling asleep at 10 AM and having to suffer incontinence in public

Reactions: jlstone412
in all seriousness though, given that nothing will happen to Trump legally, since we all know he's not gonna see jail time here, and may be acquitted, the worst hits are going to be the daily hits to his dignity.

Situations he can't control

Already, after the state of the union the Joe Biden is old stuff isn't working (not that he isn't) and it is barely seen anymore, in part because it's hard to make that stick when Trump is falling asleep at 10 AM and having to suffer incontinence in public
It's all about the cannibals now.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT