ADVERTISEMENT

Dec and Jan jobs reports revised WAY down

A “record!” Pay no attention to the fact that blue states were shut down completely heading into Joe’s presidency.
Yeah, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that economic stats were skewed for obvious reasons in 2021, 2022, and still today. Biden won't get to run on the economy he inherited, he gets to run on the economy today. Voters don't care about 2021, they care about the economy and their prospects in November of 2024.

This administration believes if they spew out enough lies, some of them will stick. Everyone associated with the Biden administration is a sorry SOB !

I noticed back during the GW Bush administration that initially reported federal economic data was consistently low-balled, only to be quietly revised upward later. Then, when Barry Soetero became President, the exact opposite consistently occurred, only the initial reporting was sometimes 15-20% overstated. (How can you be that inaccurate? Answer: You can only if you are are lying and/or stupid.) Then, under Trump the gubmint reverted back to low-balling again. Now, we are back to the high-balling years.

We need to destroy the deep state, pure and simple.

So much for Bidenomics.

Yep, we’ve all known this but marxists refuse to admit it. To be fair, other presidents have done it too. George W had fast food jobs reclassified as “manufacturing” jobs under the idea they were making a hamburger for example. But this crows took many more
Liberties with the stats than usual.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
Yeah, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that economic stats were skewed for obvious reasons in 2021, 2022, and still today. Biden won't get to run on the economy he inherited, he gets to run on the economy today. Voters don't care about 2021, they care about the economy and their prospects in November of 2024.
Literally had an argument with two libs on this board touting the numbers. I came on a little strong, but this to me is so frustrating. Their numbers are never correct. Every single time any job report comes out, or anything to do with the economy the numbers aren’t even close. I just wonder if any of these guys have a lick of common sense. Each time you buy something just ask what you paid four years ago. Anyone saying it is only ten percent higher is full of it. For just about anything you need. 30-100 percent. Nearly across the board. Every time pay gets raised, they just turn and pass that increase on to the consumers. We are in a continuous cycle of this right now.

It would be a miracle to see how bad it actually is from this group in office. It is insane.

Literally had an argument with two libs on this board touting the numbers. I came on a little strong, but this to me is so frustrating. Their numbers are never correct. Every single time any job report comes out, or anything to do with the economy the numbers aren’t even close. I just wonder if any of these guys have a lick of common sense. Each time you buy something just ask what you paid four years ago. Anyone saying it is only ten percent higher is full of it. For just about anything you need. 30-100 percent. Nearly across the board. Every time pay gets raised, they just turn and pass that increase on to the consumers. We are in a continuous cycle of this right now.

It would be a miracle to see how bad it actually is from this group in office. It is insane.
They can cook the numbers anyway they want, but the numbers are only meaningful to entrenched partisans. Everyone else forms their opinions on what they see in real life.

Every single time any job report comes out, or anything to do with the economy the numbers aren’t even close.
They survey 122,000 employers every month from over 600k different worksites. Then parse that data to come up with a number. Not to mention the number of businesses, types of businesses and businesses that report late and they have to adjust things.

Long story short, it’s REALLY HARD to do that and the revisions are made to more accurately reflect additional data that comes in after the report is issued, which is usually the 1st Friday of the month, depending on the calendar.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
Also every illegal immigrant released into the mainland counts as a job created.
And the leftists believe this, including the ones that post here!

Libs will discount the data, but this is St Louis FRED data. Some are legal immigrants, but we all know the vast majority are not.

native%20vs%20foreign%20born%20since%202018.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT