ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat power brokers don’t want Biden to run again….

DawgWCK

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2001
Biden expected to announce as early as next week he is going to run in 2024. WSJ called him selfish and in decline. I’m certainly NOT in the know of the internal working of the Democratic Party but word on the talk shows are the power brokers are releasing all kind of stuff anti Biden (Hunter and dementia) to stop him from running. Next month could be interesting, neither of the parties power brokers want the current front runners to run. Crazy times.

Reactions: Chopdawg75
Biden expected to announce as early as next week he is going to run in 2024. WSJ called him selfish and in decline. I’m certainly NOT in the know of the internal working of the Democratic Party but word on the talk shows are the power brokers are releasing all kind of stuff anti Biden (Hunter and dementia) to stop him from running. Next month could be interesting, neither of the parties power brokers want the current front runners to run. Crazy times.
Will be interesting to see how it turns out for this fellow:

05pol-rfk-2024-mkzf-articleLarge.jpg

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
This is the reason Biden is announcing early. This is the most sane RFK, Jr. can sound. But, the first time someone asks him who shot his father, his campaign will immediately go up in smoke.

Powerful message IMO.
Seems like a decent human being.
A country great as America can and should do better than Biden vs Trump round 2.
IMO, you should have to be under age 75 by the end of your term.
IMO…..there’s not too many that can keep up with Trump. Hard to put a number on it…and JAWAG here, thinks he has at least 4 more good years in him.

This is the reason Biden is announcing early. This is the most sane RFK, Jr. can sound. But, the first time someone asks him who shot his father, his campaign will immediately go up in smoke.

Not a bad guy, all over the place on numerous issues although that’s not a bad thing. When they ask him about vaccines he’ll go off the chain. Always liked his comments about legalizing pot, made a lot of sense of it further hurting the minority community

Reactions: mitchelldawg
A vote for him in the primary, and he wins, pretty much assures Biden a second term.
That's the only way Biden goes back in.
IMO
Support for Biden is eroding also, nothing is assured.

But would definitely be surprised to see both of those guys face off again.

Pretty much. They've been ginning this one up for a while.
Posted this in another thread, but Newsom is out campaigning right now. He had $10 million in excess campaign contributions from his last election and is using that to travel around the country and make his case.

Newsom says that he will not run against Biden in 2024, but will run in 2028. If Biden drops out, he would run in 2024.

Some have suggested they might remove Kamala from the ticket and run Biden-Newsom in 2024 so that if Biden can't finish the term, Newsom can take over, or at least position him for a run in 2028.

Posted this in another thread, but Newsom is out campaigning right now. He had $10 million in excess campaign contributions from his last election and is using that to travel around the country and make his case.

Newsom says that he will not run against Biden in 2024, but will run in 2028. If Biden drops out, he would run in 2024.

Some have suggested they might remove Kamala from the ticket and run Biden-Newsom in 2024 so that if Biden can't finish the term, Newsom can take over, or at least position him for a run in 2028.
I could be wrong, but I don’t see how a liberal California democrat managing a state with serious budget issues (the Covid $$ bailed their a$$ out for 2 years) is a legitimate candidate for President. Im sure the liberal elites might like him, not sure how he would sale in Wisconsin, Az, Ga and Michagon

I could be wrong, but I don’t see how a liberal California democrat managing a state with serious budget issues (the Covid $$ bailed their a$$ out for 2 years) is a legitimate candidate for President. Im sure the liberal elites might like him, not sure how he would sale in Wisconsin, Az, Ga and Michagon
As Governor of California, he has been very critical of other states and has supported legislation to ban state sponsored travel to states with policies that California politicians do not support. On his road tour, he has continued to criticize conservative state governments, particularly those in the South.

The million dollar question. Will Biden pardon his son?

I'm sorry, but we can do better than Joe Biden and Donald Trump.
I totally agree. My post was meant that those in power from both parties will not allow Trump to be elected, not that I necessarily want him to be. IMO, there is a move in the Dems to oust Biden from 2024. I think both parties realize that these 2 are too polarizing.

Moderates will vote for Charlie Manson before they vote for Trump.

Repubs better get behind DeSantis or we're getting another 4 years of commie policies.
Agree. Donald Trump on the ballot is by far the best candidates the Democrats could nominate in 2024. Barring something crazy over the next 18 months (a who are we kidding- that's almost a certainty the way things go these days), if DeSantis runs against Biden or Newsom or anyone else currently in the Democrat discussion, he will win. Especially against Biden. I would vote for Trump over Biden, but I know there are a lot of people who are moderate but lean conservative- or even are out & out conservatives- who would not.

If that is true, then why are the establishment elites afraid of him?

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/robert-spencer/2023/04/21/just-when-dem-debates-would-have-been-interesting-dnc-says-there-will-be-no-debates-n1689234

Censoring is easier than assassination, I suppose.

Reactions: 3 Pete and Zonadog
I don't think Biden is making the decision if he runs. He can't walk to his helicopter without getting lost.

I assume it is like Reagans second administration after he started losing it and other people are making the decisions.

I’m not opposed to different candidates from either party but no Pub is electable if they are MAGA aligned or named Disastrous. Personally, as a current Dem, I’d like to hear more from Kenzinger but far right will never allow it. He scored points during Jan 6 Committee hearings.

Reactions: SprayTanDawg
I don't think Biden is making the decision if he runs. He can't walk to his helicopter without getting lost.

I assume it is like Reagans second administration after he started losing it and other people are making the decisions.
He’s running so he can pardon his sorry a$$ and Hunter when they are convicted.

Moderates will vote for Charlie Manson before they vote for Trump.

Repubs better get behind DeSantis or we're getting another 4 years of commie policies.
100% correct.

Americans are disappointed with Biden, but they HATE Trump.

Trump has enough support to get nominated, but not nearly enough to get elected. What's amazing is the number of conservatives that won't accept that.

So we will get 4 more years of Biden

Reactions: atlanta cock#
100% correct.

Trump has enough support to get nominated, but not nearly enough to get elected. What's amazing is the number of conservatives that won't accept that.

Biden will either get put out to pasture or primaried IMHO. Dems won't take a chance putting him on the ticket no matter who's running on the other side.

libs is biden all yall got?
must be a proud group of crazies lol

100% correct.

God help us all if we get Biden for another term. It will be our last election as we know it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT