ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats/News media would be losing their minds about the clear conflict of interest

Savannah_Dawg

The Dawgfather
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Savannah, GA
If Kari Lake was in Katie Hobbs's position of supervising the election results in an election she was in! Then if it took over a week to get the results they would swear the fix was in. Just unbelievable. Democrats would have zero standards if not for double standards.

Reactions: cherrydawg
If Kari Lake was in Katie Hobbs's position of supervising the election results in an election she was in! Then if it took over a week to get the results they would swear the fix was in. Just unbelievable. Democrats would have zero standards if not for double standards.
Did you feel the same way four years ago when Secretary of State Brian Kemp oversaw his race against Stacy?

Funny, I don't recall your posts condemning this clear abuse of power, I must have missed them.

Did you feel the same way four years ago when Secretary of State Brian Kemp oversaw his race against Stacy?

Funny, I don't recall your posts condemning this clear abuse of power, I must have missed them.
I don't know about his post history, but it was one of many Dem talking points about how that election was stolen from Abrams.

I have asked several times why the Democrats were willing to spread misinformation in the media about the 2018 election yet they didn't launch an investigation to stick it to Kemp. The only logical answer because they knew he didn't steal it so they didn't want to fail trying to prove it. All they wanted was people to believe them without evidence.

Reactions: cherrydawg
All they wanted was people to believe them without evidence.
Sounds like a former President of the United States.

One difference is that the former President has looked for evidence for over two years now, hasn't found any, but still lies about the 2020 election being stolen (along with his moron disciples).

One difference is that the former President has looked for evidence for over two years now, hasn't found any, but still lies about the 2020 election being stolen (along with his moron disciples).
You're partly right. People from both sides have publicly alleged claims of fraud without presenting any concrete evidence.

But what do you mean he's looked for evidence? I'm not aware of him launching any audits. How could he? That's the rub. The gatekeepers with the authority to investigate refuse to do so without being forced and even then they obstruct along the way.

Remember Brad Raffensperger originally saying nothing was wrong with GA elections then acknowledging problems in Fulton County and promising to get to the bottom of it? Whatever happened with that? All he did is throw Rob Pitts under the bus then let the story cycle out of the media spotlight.

Doesn't matter the party, no one close to elections wants to crack open that package. Why?

Reactions: Section220Dawg

You’ve been claiming and looking for Russia Russia Russia evidence for 6 yrs. So you are much worse. Your propaganda media had to admit it was a lie but yet you still hold on. You should just keep your hypocritical thoughts to yourself.

Reactions: Savannah_Dawg

Circumstantial cases are difficult. Kinda like recruiting before NIL. We all knew what was happening but every fan base counters with “there’s no proof”. Do I know with certainty outcomes have been impacted. No. But gun to my head, I’d say yes. Everyone should be concerned with how elections are handled.

You're partly right. People from both sides have publicly alleged claims of fraud without presenting any concrete evidence.

But what do you mean he's looked for evidence? I'm not aware of him launching any audits. How could he? That's the rub. The gatekeepers with the authority to investigate refuse to do so without being forced and even then they obstruct along the way.

Remember Brad Raffensperger originally saying nothing was wrong with GA elections then acknowledging problems in Fulton County and promising to get to the bottom of it? Whatever happened with that? All he did is throw Rob Pitts under the bus then let the story cycle out of the media spotlight.

Doesn't matter the party, no one close to elections wants to crack open that package. Why?
And there was a 50K to 60K net change in Fulton county in 2022 VS 2020 after factoring in state average decrease in turnout. Voting laws matter, and the change in voting laws in Georgia clearly moved the needle…..

Reactions: Dawg 'n IT
And there was a 50K to 60K net change in Fulton county in 2022 VS 2020 after factoring in state average decrease in turnout. Voting laws matter, and the change in voting laws in Georgia clearly moved the needle…..
It's known that turnout dips in midterm election years compared to presidential election years. In fact, 2020 saw record-breaking turnout so comparing 2022 with 2020 could lead you to bad conclusions. Would be better to compare 2018 with 2022.

It's known that turnout dips in midterm election years compared to presidential election years. In fact, 2020 saw record-breaking turnout so comparing 2022 with 2020 could lead you to bad conclusions. Would be better to compare 2018 with 2022.
We compared it below and factored in the drop from 2022 to 2020 as well as factoring in the increase in Fulton County voters. I heard whispers from a Republican pollster they thought the voting law change would subtract about 125 K votes from the Democrats statewide off the top, I think it did. Want be discussed much at this point nationally as neither side wants to discuss it. Republicans don’t want to be accused of voter suppression, Democrats know that mail in ballots without stringent ID verification are open season to ASSIST thousands of non-voters to cast their ballot. Florida, Ohio and Georgia have really addressed this issue and it was reflective in their results.

Reactions: Dawg 'n IT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT