ADVERTISEMENT

Does anybody know if the IPF will have HVAC ?..

HeulenHund2

Letterman and National Champion
Apr 30, 2015
I couldn't find a mention of it anywhere, so I called The AD, they couldn't confirm if it will have it or not.
I don't care that Bama has Roman style bathes, or a weight room the size of Delaware. Those are useless eye candy for recruits.
I do think Their having added heating and air to Their IPF a few years back is a real plus though.

I bring this up now because having been in commercial/industrial construction for quite a while, I know it will be too late to do it right without extra expense soon. Once walls go up it's time to start duct work, and accounting for all of the equipment needs to be done already, but it MUST be done very soon if it's going to be done properly, and at a reasonable price.
McGarity could call My old company, Stellar Construction And Engineering out of Jacksonville Florida and get a very professional bid in short time. Of course there are many other good HVAC Companies, just making a point.

Based on how much more we are spending on ours than others built I think you could say more than likely yes.

I couldn't find a mention of it anywhere, so I called The AD, they couldn't confirm if it will have it or not.
I don't care that Bama has Roman style bathes, or a weight room the size of Delaware. Those are useless eye candy for recruits.
I do think Their having added heating and air to Their IPF a few years back is a real plus though.

I bring this up now because having been in commercial/industrial construction for quite a while, I know it will be too late to do it right without extra expense soon. Once walls go up it's time to start duct work, and accounting for all of the equipment needs to be done already, but it MUST be done very soon if it's going to be done properly, and at a reasonable price.
McGarity could call My old company, Stellar Construction And Engineering out of Jacksonville Florida and get a very professional bid in short time. Of course there are many other good HVAC Companies, just making a point.
Worked with a HVAC man from Stellar. He installed Frick Screw compressors for Refrigeration. I worked with him after he quit Stellar. Good guy when he came to work for us.

Worked with a HVAC man from Stellar. He installed Frick Screw compressors for Refrigeration. I worked with him after he quit Stellar. Good guy when he came to work for us.

Stellar installs many Frick and York products, Johnson Controls products are among the best.

I would be surprised if it did not, maybe not a chill water system but a good series of roof mounted DX units. it will cool but who needs heat when your working out!

Stellar installs many Frick and York products, Johnson Controls products are among the best.
We had over 7500 tons of refrigeration where I worked. NH3,Chilled water systems,and previously Freon. 3 Screw compressors and 5 Recip. compressors. Pumpout compressor was 25 hp.

Uh, what?

You have way, way too much time on your hands.

Sorry, did I not get the joke here. I feel so stupid.

Uh, what?

You have way, way too much time on your hands.

Sorry, did I not get the joke here. I feel so stupid.

You're not feeling well today ? just a guess.
In case You missed the point, it's very time sensitive. If it hasn't been planned, it will be too late to add soon without extra work and expense.
I do wonder what Your real problem is today.

If You just don't like somebody on a message board having the temerity to ask such a question about The IPF, sorry, I can't help You there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT