ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Doing the free 7-day free trial of Fubu.

Gfunk20

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2017
I’ve had YTTV since 2019. I love it but not having the Braves and Hawks has irritated the dog out of me. I’m tired of going back channel ways through Bally (the website sucks, the app is worse, it never remembers my login stuff over like 3 days, Bally BLOWS). I also have a Vizio Smartcast TV. I like the Tv but I don’t use a Firestick or Roku. I like that I can simply turn it on and not have to change HDMIs to a Roku or Firestick, just a little convenience factor. However, Viz Smartcast does not have the Bally Sports App (not like I would want to use it since it’s trash) or DTV Stream. It does have Fubu where you can download it to your VZ Smartcast TV and have it on home screen. The regional sports package is like $15 and the regular channel lineup is like $79. So, in total, comes out to like $95. I think DTV Stream is like $110 with Bally? I wish YTTV would offer a separate add-on packs for regional sports network (Bally) for customers who want to purchase it. Anyways…

For those of yall that use Fubu, thoughts? My home network will be my house in Phenix City. I will also want to use it in our family’s condo in Athens. That’s what I do for YTTV. Doesn’t appear there will be any issues with that as you can use it up to 10 devices? Hopefully I’ll have a good experience during the 7day free trial.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News