ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump was right about illegal immigrant criminals

Those numbers are ridiculously off. I've posted the real stats before. Please keep believing bull shit if it makes you happy.

Interesting...

Let’s take homicide as an example. The GAO estimates “criminal aliens” were arrested, convicted and incarcerated for 25,064 homicides. If non-citizens committed them over seven years, the annual rate would be 14.2 per 100,000 non-citizens. If illegal aliens committed them over four years, the annual rate would be 58.0 per 100,000 illegal aliens. Either way you compute, those are high rates.

By comparison, the FBI reports the murder rates for the entire U.S. from 2003 through 2009 varied from 5.0 to 5.8 per 100,000 inhabitants for an average rate of 5.5. To be clear, 5.5 is much lower than either 14.2 or 58.0.

Or look at the total number of homicides in those years. Per the FBI, there were 67,642 murders in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. Per the GAO, criminal aliens committed 25,064 of them. That means they committed 22% to 37% of all murders in the U.S., while being only 3.52% to 8.25% of the population.

Conclusion: criminal and illegal aliens commit murder at much higher rates than all inhabitants of the U.S. – at least 3 to 10 times higher.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/arti...r_rate_than_us_citizens_do.html#ixzz3hUI222WN

Interesting...

Let’s take homicide as an example. The GAO estimates “criminal aliens” were arrested, convicted and incarcerated for 25,064 homicides. If non-citizens committed them over seven years, the annual rate would be 14.2 per 100,000 non-citizens. If illegal aliens committed them over four years, the annual rate would be 58.0 per 100,000 illegal aliens. Either way you compute, those are high rates.

By comparison, the FBI reports the murder rates for the entire U.S. from 2003 through 2009 varied from 5.0 to 5.8 per 100,000 inhabitants for an average rate of 5.5. To be clear, 5.5 is much lower than either 14.2 or 58.0.

Or look at the total number of homicides in those years. Per the FBI, there were 67,642 murders in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. Per the GAO, criminal aliens committed 25,064 of them. That means they committed 22% to 37% of all murders in the U.S., while being only 3.52% to 8.25% of the population.

Conclusion: criminal and illegal aliens commit murder at much higher rates than all inhabitants of the U.S. – at least 3 to 10 times higher.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/arti...r_rate_than_us_citizens_do.html#ixzz3hUI222WN
Don't confuse him with facts

This is one time u can't berate the source my friend. It is the governments own numbers and these are the real numbers. Quit lying & the face the truth.

It's BS friend. I've debunked these things time after time.
I'll get around to finding the slight of hand, or outright lie, if the article ever opens up.
I just opened it, I've proved those very claims wrong on this board not long ago.
You people are either very gullible or you just have no respect for truth.

I'll get around to finding the slight of hand, or outright lie, if the article ever opens up.
I just opened it, I've proved those very claims wrong on this board not long ago.

So did you just have an argument with yourself in that post. You are so full of it you can't decide which you believe, the one full of BS or the one full of more BS. The only ones that are gullible are the ones that believe we are better off moving in the direction that this absolute joke of an administration Has taken us.

U are all bark and no bite. Either produce the evidence u have or go away. The larger point is that thousands of murders and rapes have been committed by illegal immigrants. If u deny that then u are very gullible and have no respect for the truth. These crimes did not have to happen and many lives have been terminated or ruined by people who shouldn't be here. Obama bears a large responsibility for this by dismantling our immigration laws. Repubs don't get off the hook either as they have passively permitted it. They all want votes and have not been protecting the interests of the American people.

The American people have to decide whether America is just a piece of land with open borders where people can come and go as they please and where citizenship doesn't mean anything OR whether we are a sovereign country with borders and citizenship that is valued. Citizenship where the recipients know enough English to get by and have the financial resources to not be a burden on taxpayers. A welfare state and open borders just doesn't make sense. I am sure most can understand that.

So did you just have an argument with yourself in that post. You are so full of it you can't decide which you believe, the one full of BS or the one full of more BS. The only ones that are gullible are the ones that believe we are better off moving in the direction that this absolute joke of an administration Has taken us.

All you really care about is your hate for The POTUS.
It's been clear for 7 years the typical Chat poster seems to get up in the morning thinking of what the critique of the day will be.
This is just the latest phony outrage to pop up.

Here's one of the latest. This time Ohio. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/2...d-freed-by-feds-now-suspected-murder-in-ohio/

Funny, this thing kicked up about the same time Cecil the lion got died. Which one got more pub? This country is screwed unless we develop some damn backbone and stop allowing every Tom dick and Harry mosey on through our damn Cobweb of border security.

***steps off soap box***
Here's one of the latest. This time Ohio. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/2...d-freed-by-feds-now-suspected-murder-in-ohio/

Funny, this thing kicked up about the same time Cecil the lion got died. Which one got more pub? This country is screwed unless we develop some damn backbone and stop allowing every Tom dick and Harry mosey on through our damn Cobweb of border security.

***steps off soap box***

If u look into illegal immigrant crime, u will notice that many underage girls are raped. One of the reasons is that the age of consent in almost all of Mexico is 12 years old..

It's been clear for 7 years the typical Chat poster seems to get up in the morning thinking of what the critique of the day will be.
What phony outrage? Ilegal immigration crime is well documented. The media downplays it but more and more this crime is being noticed. It is not a phony issue by any means.

Reactions: jenkinscreekdawg

Phony outrage?

Wow. American citizens are dying unnecessarily at the hands of folks who shouldn't even be here and when Americans take notice of it, it's phony outrage?

What a pos thing to say.

This is just the latest phony outrage to pop up.[/QUOTE

Were you born stupid or did you go to school to earn that degree.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT