ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Don't lie! I know the Vent is closely following the Murdaugh murder trial in Crackolina just like Real Housewives. So, who's your horse so far...

Is Murdaugh going down?

• Not Guilty! Need fingerprints, witness, murder weapons.

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Guilty as a mo-fo!! Vehicle & phone GPS data is enough & Murdaugh has been caught in multiple lies.

Votes: 51 82.3%

• Total voters

RoyDawgMercer

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2001
IMO, Murdaugh has been caught in way too many untruths and the GPS / Cell phone data presents a clear timeline. He also claims he touched the bodies when discovered but called 911 only a few seconds later. Not a trace of blood evidence on 'ol Alex at crime scene and if he did as he stated my wifey says that's impossible. Guilty or not, the guy is definitely a first rate Usc turd.

To me it’s all too tragic to joke about or turn into a game show. That said - he’s guilty.

I personally know someone that’s uncomfortably close the situation. I’m pretty sure his ass is grass.

Reactions: oilslick
Guilty as hell. My wife loves the true crime stuff and crime junkie type podcasts. She has been following this case for over a year and the sooner it’s over the better. Tired of hearing about it. The initial crash when his son is belligerently drunk driving the boat is still the saddest part of it all to me. As someone that rides the rivers and creeks up the South Georgia coast regularly, you can’t be that reckless when out enjoying yourself. That young lady was lost way too soon.

Guilty as hell. My wife loves the true crime stuff and crime junkie type podcasts. She has been following this case for over a year and the sooner it’s over the better. Tired of hearing about it. The initial crash when his son is belligerently drunk driving the boat is still the saddest part of it all to me. As someone that rides the rivers and creeks up the South Georgia coast regularly, you can’t be that reckless when out enjoying yourself. That young lady was lost way too soon.
It’s the same way on Lake Lanier in the summer. It is unreal how drunk some of the pleasure boater operators are especially at night. And they don’t even have to know anything about that boat they are driving. All they have to do is know someone who owns the boat. It’s scary

Reactions: MossDawg96

The Murdaugh Murders podcast is pretty interesting, though the hosts almost ruin it. I respect the amount of work they put into it… their fact-finding is good. Their analysis of those facts seems sophomoric, to me anyway.

Reactions: MossDawg96
It’s the same way on Lake Lanier in the summer. It is unreal how drunk some of the pleasure boater operators are especially at night. And they don’t even have to know anything about that boat they are driving. All they have to do is know someone who owns the boat. It’s scary
Went to Riverside Military Academy right by Lanier. I have a lot of friends that worked the local marinas there during the summer. I’ve heard a ton of sad and insanely stupid stories about boating accidents on Lanier mostly all of which were preventable. We have freedom boat club on the bull river now and it’s the same way. A ton of these people have no clue what they’re doing hauling ass up these creeks and we’ve almost gotten hit a handful of times. You can get hurt or killed insanely quick out on the water.

Went to Riverside Military Academy right by Lanier. I have a lot of friends that worked the local marinas there during the summer. I’ve heard a ton of sad and insanely stupid stories about boating accidents on Lanier mostly all of which were preventable. We have freedom boat club on the bull river now and it’s the same way. A ton of these people have no clue what they’re doing hauling ass up these creeks and we’ve almost gotten hit a handful of times. You can get hurt or killed insanely quick out on the water.
No doubt. I use to do a lot of night fishing in the summer. I would watch these guys in a yacht fly into shallow water and over humps completely oblivious to what they were driving into. It’s scary.

That entire saga is a mess. The fraud, the son in the boat, the housekeepers death, the wife and son's murder, his own murder/suicide attempt. Total disaster.

Reactions: hairdawg

Grew up in Gainesville, lived on the lake and had a boat in the early 90's. In the evening into early night was my fav time to just go out and cruise around. Between the drunk, irresponsible dummies on their dad's boat and the 70-80 mph bass boats flying by on both sides of you, I just quit going out at night.

To me it’s all too tragic to joke about or turn into a game show. That said - he’s guilty.
You just can’t make the Murdaugh shit up. Nobody would believe it. The cast of characters includes bankers, lawyers, judges, sheriffs, drug dealers, hit men, at least two outright murders, a boat wreck homicide, a hit and run fatality, a supposed “suicide”, a slip and fall of the accused’s housekeeper, coupl’a stays in detox, theft and fraud into the millions, it’s all simply mind bottling. AND, wait, there’s a lot more yet to come this Summer when Alex goes on trial on 99 felony financial charges. Last but certainly not least is the question of who else is involved and where did all the money and drugs go? No way possible that one person ate that much oxy; and could still be alive or even functional. Dat boy cut a wide swath I’ll give him that much.

Grew up in Gainesville, lived on the lake and had a boat in the early 90's. In the evening into early night was my fav time to just go out and cruise around. Between the drunk, irresponsible dummies on their dad's boat and the 70-80 mph bass boats flying by on both sides of you, I just quit going out at night.
The only thing that saved me was the bright green hydro-glow light I put out to attract bait fish and fish. You’d have to be blind not to see it but even then I almost got run over once. I have no idea what the driver was doing but watching where he was going certainly wasn’t it.

IMO, Murdaugh has been caught in way too many untruths and the GPS / Cell phone data presents a clear timeline. He also claims he touched the bodies when discovered but called 911 only a few seconds later. Not a trace of blood evidence on 'ol Alex at crime scene and if he did as he stated my wifey says that's impossible. Guilty or not, the guy is definitely a first rate Usc turd.
Huge Democrat donor btw. Bill and Hillary friend. Another Democrat point of pride

That sob took out a commercial insurance policy for $5 million on the 1700 acre Moselle property and just a month later...........poor Gloria trips over the fugking dogs on the steps. Alex tells insurance investigators that Gloria told him she tripped over the dogs! She was unconcious from the moment that PAW PAW smashed her skull with a ball bat, let her lay for a few hours before calling 911. Alex wasn't even there but he told the lie and stole the money meant for Gloria's boyz.

Buster and PAW PAW killed Stephen Smith. When his car ran out of gas Stephen called his secret boyfriend, Buster for help. Buster and PAW PAW arrive and probably used a ball bat to smash his head leaving his body in the middle of the road. He wasn't struck by a car!! They killed him to cover up the secret gay relationship between he and Buster!

SLED is still building a case......................

That sob took out a commercial insurance policy for $5 million on the 1700 acre Moselle property and just a month later...........poor Gloria trips over the fugking dogs on the steps. Alex tells insurance investigators that Gloria told him she tripped over the dogs! She was unconcious from the moment that PAW PAW smashed her skull with a ball bat, let her lay for a few hours before calling 911. Alex wasn't even there but he told the lie and stole the money meant for Gloria's boyz.

Buster and PAW PAW killed Stephen Smith. When his car ran out of gas Stephen called his secret boyfriend, Buster for help. Buster and PAW PAW arrive and probably used a ball bat to smash his head leaving his body in the middle of the road. He wasn't struck by a car!! They killed him to cover up the secret gay relationship between he and Buster!

SLED is still building a case......................
Nothing should surprise with this entitled narcissistic bunch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT