ADVERTISEMENT

Dothan recommendations

AthensPacker

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2002
Hartsfield, GA
My family and I will be spending three nights in scenic Dothan, AL, in a few weeks for a baseball tournament. Anywhere to eat besides the seemingly endless number of chain restaurants?

My wife and I were in Columbus, GA last weekend visiting family, and we were staying in a B&B. I’m getting coffee in the parlor and in walks a feller wearing a t-shirt with Dothan on it. I said hello and asked if he was in town for an event. He said no that they came to Columbus because there’s not much to do in Dothan.

Have Family there. Hunts is really good seafood. Busy small town
Lots of roads go through there.

Don’t tell em you know me . Lol
weekeep-women-coats-and-jackets-cropped-jacket.jpg

Reactions: deadduckdawg
My wife and I were in Columbus, GA last weekend visiting family, and we were staying in a B&B. I’m getting coffee in the parlor and in walks a feller wearing a t-shirt with Dothan on it. I said hello and asked if he was in town for an event. He said no that they came to Columbus because there’s not much to do in Dothan.
lol

My family and I will be spending three nights in scenic Dothan, AL, in a few weeks for a baseball tournament. Anywhere to eat besides the seemingly endless number of chain restaurants?

I will give you a serious response. I have traveled to Dothan on business over the past several years and the best local restaurant I have found is Blue Plate...link below.

http://www.blueplaterestaurant.com/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT