ADVERTISEMENT

Dude Ducks...I got the MEAT on the grill...

JohnnyBeeDawg

Circle of Honor
Aug 5, 2001
We thawed out that chateaubriand the other day, and sliced off two thick filet mignons.
Left us a small one.

Just got home, and got the rest of it put on the grill just now.
Made a paste in the food processor of: olive oil, fresh parsley & thyme, garlic.
Sprayed meat with duck fat. Coated with Montreal Seasoning, Coarse black pepper, and then the above mixture.

Got it cooking on oak at 220F. Cooking to internal of 130, and then searing on all sides.
SLICE

It might sux, but I doubt it. It is PRIME

Wish OCD was here to sweep up, and get me a Blue Moon.

We thawed out that chateaubriand the other day, and sliced off two thick filet mignons.
Left us a small one.

Just got home, and got the rest of it put on the grill just now.
Made a paste in the food processor of: olive oil, fresh parsley & thyme, garlic.
Sprayed meat with duck fat. Coated with Montreal Seasoning, Coarse black pepper, and then the above mixture.

Got it cooking on oak at 220F. Cooking to internal of 130, and then searing on all sides.
SLICE

It might sux, but I doubt it. It is PRIME

Wish OCD was here to sweep up, and get me a Blue Moon.
I came out of the WalMart Market about an hour ago, gave a guy playing the bongos on the sidewalk two bucks, told him you were having prime chateaubriand on a Wednesday night. He said he hopes you enjoy it before choking to death on it.

I came out of the WalMart Market about an hour ago, gave a guy playing the bongos on the sidewalk two bucks, told him you were having prime chateaubriand on a Wednesday night. He said he hopes you enjoy it before choking to death on it.

tQtCrtg.jpg

Wow, why is everybody moving over here?

We are allowed to talk about any subject we want to over here.

That all ended at the other site. Poor TODD has to do Google's bidding, now. They cut off all his advertising unless he eliminated all pro-Trump content. Its a shame. I feel bad for him. I wish him well. Its a really sad situation. Cant blame poor TODD for Google's heavy hand. So now nobody is allowed to say "Trump" or anything political. God Bless Todd. He tried.

Last edited:
so

That all ended at the other site. Poor TODD has to do Google's bidding, now. They cut off all his advertising unless he eliminated all pro-Trump content. Its a shame. I feel bad for him. I wish him well. Its a really sad situation. Cant blame poor TODD for Google's heavy hand. So now nobody is allowed to say "Trump" or anything political. God Bless Todd. He tried.
so you don’t like the separate forums over there I guess. it can be irritating , but all the buds are over there.

so

so you don’t like the separate forums over there I guess. it can be irritating , but all the buds are over there.

No. TODD said Google has a new policy. They will not allow any ad revenue for any message board on the internet that has any political content. TODD had no choice but to ban all political content from his board. Now, all political content must be posted in a secret hidden board that Google cannot see. You need a password to even see the content.

Its almost as if China has taken over the US internet. No political discourse is allowed anymore. Imagine that. You can, of course, post anything you like on the secret hidden board that you need a password to even see.

God bless TODD. He fought the good fight as long as he could.

Holy shit I did not realize that. I can see the WOTW forum? I just test posted and it worked . No additional pw

No. TODD said Google has a new policy. They will not allow any ad revenue for any message board on the internet that has any political content. TODD had no choice but to ban all political content from his board. Now, all political content must be posted in a secret hidden board that Google cannot see. You need a password to even see the content.

Its almost as if China has taken over the US internet. No political discourse is allowed anymore. Imagine that. You can, of course, post anything you like on the secret hidden board that you need a password to even see.

I’m seeing WOTW no password. Not sure what you mean.

Holy shit I did not realize that. I can see the WOTW forum? I just test posted and it worked . No additional pw

You can only see WOTW if you are logged in with your password. TODD had to hide it from Google. If you are not logged in, it doesnt even exist. You will not be able to see it, or even know about its existence, without being logged in with TODD's password. It is a secret board. Its as if China now calls the shots of the US internet. No more political discourse allowed if you expect to get Google ad revenue for clicks. Its not TODD's fault. Its Google. No political discourse allowed unless you put it on the secret password-protected board. God Bless TODD. He tried.

Reactions: deadduckdawg

Reactions: JohnnyBeeDawg

Do you know how this one manages to get ads? Pretty sure we have a few serial killers and worse.

Concur. TODD put up the good fight.

Facebook (and others) is da debil.

Darn, TODD has had a rough go of it. Supposedly, he lost a $100,000 per year because employer learned he hosted a message board. No questions, just out. D,JD. Someone said he also has a son with a disability. Tough sledding. Wish him well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT