ADVERTISEMENT

Elon, Jared and Saudi Arabia

Interesting coincidences here and definitely no worries about foreign influence.

First off, this happened 6 months after Trump left office. Second, this fund is for funding businesses in Israel. Jerod Kusher was able to convince the Saudi prince to invest in Israel companies and that's a bad thing? That's actually pretty amazing and should be applauded as long as it's legit.

If Trump is getting a 10% kickback that's not good but there is no evidence of that.

Last edited:
First off, this happened 6 months after Trump left office. Second, this fund is for funding businesses in Israel. Jerod Kusher was able to convince the Saudi prince to invest in Israel companies and that's a bad thing? That's actually pretty amazing and should be applauded as long as it's legit.

If Trump is getting a 10% kickback that's not good but there is no evidence of that.
Man stop it. We don't need facts around here, just one-sided speculation that should ultimately be enough for a conviction of one man in particular who isn't even in the photo.

You had to be laughing your ass off when you dropped this bait in the water.

Man stop it. We don't need facts around here, just one-sided speculation that should ultimately be enough for a conviction of one man in particular who isn't even in the photo.
spaceballs-funny.gif

Remind me, was Biden in office during the Big Guy emails?

Jared's investment record is awful and his fees are outsized. Did you know one of the Saudi internal committees recommended against the investment based on Jared's lack of prior performance or returns? Or that SA is providing $2b of the $2.5b total?

Do you remember that Jared was not going to get security clearance due to a number of concerns from the intelligence community until Trump himself intervened?

He will get $25m per year regardless of capital deployment or returns. It's also quite an optimistic view of the world to suggest the groundwork for the investment was not laid when he was serving the Trump Whitehouse. You don't really believe that, do you?

Maybe this is all just bad optics and not the self dealing it seems to be. The question is, are you applying the same lense to this situation that you are to the Hunter laptop?

Remind me, was Biden in office during the Big Guy emails?

Jared's investment record is awful and his fees are outsized. Did you know one of the Saudi internal committees recommended against the investment based on Jared's lack of prior performance or returns? Or that SA is providing $2b of the $2.5b total?

Do you remember that Jared was not going to get security clearance due to a number of concerns from the intelligence community until Trump himself intervened?

He will get $25m per year regardless of capital deployment or returns. It's also quite an optimistic view of the world to suggest the groundwork for the investment was not laid when he was serving the Trump Whitehouse. You don't really believe that, do you?

Maybe this is all just bad optics and not the self dealing it seems to be. The question is, are you applying the same lense to this situation that you are to the Hunter laptop?

JOE-HUNTER-GROUP-PHOTO.jpg

You tell me? This was 2015. Was potato brain in office?

hunter-biden-58.jpg

2014 I think.

JOE-HUNTER-GROUP-PHOTO.jpg

You tell me? This was 2015. Was potato brain in office?

hunter-biden-58.jpg

2014 I think.
So you are saying Biden did a photo op with his son and others? Damn, lock him up!

The Big Guy/10% email is dated May 13th, 2017.

Any further comment on the guy who was actually a senior White House employee and did actually get $2b?

So you are saying Biden did a photo op with his son and others? Damn, lock him up!

The Big Guy/10% email is dated May 13th, 2017.

Any further comment on the guy who was actually a senior White House employee and did actually get $2b?
You are disgustingly sad.

I cant honestly imagine what kind of sick person would defend Hunter and Joe, both are pedophile evil pieces of crap. Jared is not a good person either, hes a cabalist and so is his wife and he was a major thorn in the side of Trumps admin and I wish he was never involved in our country

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT