ADVERTISEMENT

Epic Run

athensdawg88

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
GA
From what I’ve heard, we are ready.
I believe our defense and our OL are going to dominate tomorrow.
I think Brock is as healthy as he has been since the Vanderbilt game and I think he’s going to have a great game. I think Beck is dialed in it is going to have a great game as well. On the injury front I think we’ve gotten pretty good news this week and are healthier than we have been in a while. Things may be even better on the injury than has been reported we will see around kickoff time

I think our defense is going to prevent the homer and take away what their quarterback likes to do best. Do that and contain him and we will strangle them like a boa constrictor does, and they will be dead by fourth.

I will report back in about 24 hours from the Benz. We are undefeated when I sit with @Radi Nabulsi and @Bulldog Bob
I believe that continues and I believe our winning streak goes up to 30

The last time I was in that building with those guys, we beat Ohio State. Hopefully it doesn’t come down to that but whatever it takes just win baby and I believe we will.
I’m still going Georgia 34 to 24

And for your afternoon/evening viewing here you go
All 22 view of the national championship game victory over Alabama

The last time we won the SEC championship game. I’ll take a win like this again

The last time we were in that building… Great game I will take a win like this don’t know if my heart can handle it

GATA Dawgs

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News