ADVERTISEMENT

Espn odds/percentage...can bball team make the dance?

dawgkc

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
The number is the percentage espn says is our likelihood of winning. I don't think it is the bible or anything but gotta start somewhere. Also kentucky loss and fla loss to me at least were more than consolation prizes. This team dont give an eff and just keeps playing. They don't have a transcendent player who can just win a game but they have a collective mindset that just believes in going on and on and on...

Bama home 22% (but feels like it is a tossup)...seems kinda off to me. If we win this I think we end up 8-3 down the stretch. If not gonna be a grind.

Sc home 62 (gotta win)

Miss st away 22 (probably lose)

Ark away 50 (toss up but gotta win)

Fla home 47 ( gotta win)

Vandy away 73 (win)

Auburn home 23 (probably lose but...)

Lsu away 38 (probably lose)

Tex am home 50 (gotta win)

Ole miss home 70 (win)

Aubrun away 8 (loss)

We are only a favorite in 3 games and a tossup more or less in 3 more but a likely loss in 5? Seems off to me. Even in our losses we are usually right there.

I think we need to go 6-5 (and we will) to be in the tournament. If we go 5-6 probably need to win 2 in sec tournament.

How do you see this playing out?

We have a very deep team imo. They also seem undetoured and focused on getting better. I like this team a lot. We got such a variety of players and characters and they just seem to gas! I like it. Pulling for them hard

I was lucky to be a student during the pertha robinson and katu davis (k2) days lol. Was born in athens but only grew up there when i went to college in mid early 90s. Lived there a decade after and man I miss UGA bball being a thing! I think it is coming back again finally.

I need to retire in athens, watch tennis, bball, volleyball, soccer basketball etc etc ...what a place!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News