ADVERTISEMENT

Etienne Tears II: How the Kirbster Stole Christmas....

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
8afsvp.jpg

The third Red (and Black) Scare Gator: Benedict Arnold of Gator lore forever!!!

"We'll get their pissed off RBs out of the portal next year" Gator: Worst kept secret in college football. Was going to UGA before entering portal. UGA RBs should be pissed as they delayed signing until after ESD and kids waiting their turn we’re screwed when UGA recruited ETN to take their minutes

Christmas miracle in October? Gator: They’ve got to somehow beat Georgia next year. Would be so sweet.

Jilted Gator: Gator for life my butt! I hope they bury him on the depth chart.

"It's not him, it's us." Gator: Maddening, but saw portalitis midway through the season. BN limited his touches for whatever reason. Losing also a factor with limited prospect for improvement. Don’t blame him one bit. Hate that he is going to Ga.

"It's not the blue chip studs. It's the orange in the blood." Gator: I want guys in Orange and Blue that want to be there for the right reasons. Not those looking for immediate personal gain. Hope he enjoys 3rd string.

Big uglies Gator: With Georgia's O-line, Etienne is probably winning the Doak Walker next year.

Sixth best in Florida Gator: This isn’t working out too well. Players and recruits jumping ship. Very pleased with who is staying and committed, but the losses made this recruiting and portal season a wash at best. No real progress in my opinion. We need a butt load of talent to get back in the mix. Sad state of affairs while we are home this bowls season while FSU, Miami, USF, UCF, FAMU all bowling.

"Kirby working that portal like Star Trek's Scotty" Gator:
I'm sorry, but if you can play for those guys, you ain't a Gator. He's one player I will not ever root for again. I hope he gets fewer snaps at Georgia than he did for us. And that Myles Graham, et al, give him a Brandon Spikes welcome next year.

And, damn, Georgia is cleaning up in the portal. Haves and have nots. Sucks.

"Kirby drinks our milk shake" Gator:
Yea
But we got Cox and Kimber....Oh....

Laughing at, not with you Gator: How funny would it be if we beat Georgia next year and hang a big fat L on him before he leaves for the pros.

20/20 Gator: Anyway you fans want to slice this, the optics are terrible. Gonna be a long time before we can convince the best kids to come here and play.

Kirby is a jerk Gator: I bet Kirby will do all he can for ETN to have a huge game vs us next year. He’ll get lots of touches

Fulfillment of prophecy Gator: Wasn’t something like this predicted by Nostradamus?

"We'll never move on if we don't acknowledge loss" Gator: Despite everything said on this thread, I think he will be sorely missed on the gators team. Certainly he could be taught how to be a better blocker, and if that happens in Georgia look out, he could become as good as his brother. Was really sorry to see him end up with one of our prime rivals though.

September Dawgvent Gator: Dont forget that its Bobo who is the playcaller at Uga. He will pull back Uga to his usual level...
:)

(From this point on the thread seemed to be hijacked and went on another two pages of who is the most hated rival: FSU or Georgia)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News