ADVERTISEMENT

Failing at an increasing rate

I reckon them fancy chargy stations weren’t not quite wutcha call shovel ready.

Meanwhile, Colonial Oil Industries, a multi-generation privately owned company, is fast building a new EnMarket gas station / convenience store / retail complex at the corner of Diamond Causeway and Ferguson Avenue on the outskirts of Savannah. This privately funded venture will create dozens of new jobs and be of great benefit to the surrounding area.

And you want to know the best part? It is being built on land owned by the Bethesda Home for Boys. Colonial’s multi-year lease will greatly benefit Bethesda and its mission of improving the lives of at risk boys.

There is no way in hayull the gubmint could ever duplicate the benefits of this private / nonprofit partnership. The federal gubmint just plain old sucks.

I reckon them fancy chargy stations weren’t not quite wutcha call shovel ready.

Meanwhile, Colonial Oil Industries, a multi-generation privately owned company, is fast building a new EnMarket gas station / convenience store / retail complex at the corner of Diamond Causeway and Ferguson Avenue on the outskirts of Savannah. This privately funded venture will create dozens of new jobs and be of great benefit to the surrounding area.

And you want to know the best part? It is being built on land owned by the Bethesda Home for Boys. Colonial’s multi-year lease will greatly benefit Bethesda and its mission of improving the lives of at risk boys.

There is no way in hayull the gubmint could ever duplicate the benefits of this private / nonprofit partnership. The federal gubmint just plain old sucks.

yesssir to that. remember when Messiah Obama said NOBODY can be successful without the government? Yep. He said it. I laughed. But also trembled knowing what direction he was trying to take the country.

yesssir to that. remember when Messiah Obama said NOBODY can be successful without the government? Yep. He said it. I laughed. But also trembled knowing what direction he was trying to take the country.
Yep. Like “You didn’t build that!”. Only a communist can think that way.

that is exactly what he said.
That one got under my skin. A career government politician having the balls to take credit for Americans who have the balls to take risk and invest their own capital to grow a business. “If you’ve got a business. You didn’t build that!” They believe that shit. As if the trillions they print and circulate is theirs. They want credit for it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT