ADVERTISEMENT

Fascinating read about racial realignment in American politics

Imo both parties are being reevaluated by their historically loyal voters. It appears that both slightly left and slightly right of center voters are dissatisfied with both parties and the political games used to create factions and then keep them agitated and divided.

Ehhh.....I expect the actual impact will be minimal, when it comes to crunch time. By November, I expect the Democratic Party and minority voters will have long kissed and made up.
We hear the same every election “black voters are leaning Republican”, yet when all is said and done they stay in the 90% Dem historical pattern.

Ehhh.....I expect the actual impact will be minimal, when it comes to crunch time. By November, I expect the Democratic Party and minority voters will have long kissed and made up.
I always hoped the minority voters would wake up and start thinkin for themselves instead of following the democratic plantation. The Democrats don’t even know them except when it’s time to vote.

I've always wanted better candidates from both parties and that's for most minorities. Trump, DeSantis and Abbott aren't great examples of Republicans and Biden isn't a great option either. I always like Mitt Romney. He was always a straight shooter.

Reactions: GarrDawg
We hear the same every election “black voters are leaning Republican”, yet when all is said and done they stay in the 90% Dem historical pattern.
Yes, but directionally black voters are trending more Republican. I’m not suggesting that “R”s will carry the majority of the black vote in the near future, but if 15% vote Republican, it might be enough to give the election to Trump.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Yes, but directionally black voters are trending more Republican. I’m not suggesting that “R”s will carry the majority of the black vote in the near future, but if 15% vote Republican, it might be enough to give the election to Trump.

Man, you know if it looks like Biden is going to lose, the Democrats will just print more ballots.

I’m sure it’s a tough decision to break tradition for African-American voters. However, if they truly explore and review, they realize they have been taken for granted as well as disrespected. For example, the voter ID requirement Dems allege is discriminatory. How? Black citizens who travel, fly, stay in hotels, rent a car, visit a Dr, buy a home, buy insurance, cash a check, open a checking acct, buy health insurance, buy alcohol, use a photo ID for all those activities, do Dems think the people are incapable of using that same ID? Or is the no ID actually so illegals can vote?

In Texas they do....it seems like sour grapes. Every state Trump lost there were supposedly issues. However, no issues where he won. I'm voting for Robert F Kennedy Jr. as an independent. A better leader and politician period.

Trump raised the wages for all working class Americans and that included black Americans he helps all Americans. Trump works for the middle class and not the wealthy like Democrats do.

Reactions: SprayTanDawg
I think I know why. Republicans represent the values of the working class. Minorities don’t want uncontrolled illegal invasion into the country. By expanding the work force it will push down wages for the lower and middle class. Plus all the billions being wasted on illegals instead of the needy citizens. Trump says what he thinks. He’s not like Biden who just checks the polls to decide what he should do (assuming he has any independent thoughts. That is debatable) Dems do the bidding for the super wealthy only. They care more about other countries than our own. We need a president who puts OUR citizens and nation first.

Well since you are jumping in...if you look at previous comments, I said there was no good candidates thus I will vote independent. Just because you and Athens is Heaven love and support Trump...those are your choices.

Well since you are jumping in...if you look at previous comments, I said there was no good candidates thus I will vote independent. Just because you and Athens is Heaven love and support Trump...those are your choices.
Show me another choice and I will consider them. But we don’t have one.

This poll is a falsehood. NY Times does not publish truth anymore, and that is who help make this poll.

Reactions: SLC_Dawg
Ok...Trump lover....stop humping on his leg. Just like Trump got help from the Russians but we forget about that, huh?
I forget how Trump got help. I remember all the reports of him going to jail next week or being impeached because of the Russian documents that Hillary paid someone to publish. So if you would refresh my memory about the help he got. Thanks

I’m sure it’s a tough decision to break tradition for African-American voters. However, if they truly explore and review, they realize they have been taken for granted as well as disrespected. For example, the voter ID requirement Dems allege is discriminatory. How? Black citizens who travel, fly, stay in hotels, rent a car, visit a Dr, buy a home, buy insurance, cash a check, open a checking acct, buy health insurance, buy alcohol, use a photo ID for all those activities, do Dems think the people are incapable of using that same ID? Or is the no ID actually so illegals can vote?

Your example is 100% correct. The idea that voter ID is discriminatory is ridiculous.

But it works. It doesn't matter if it's logical, it produces the emotion that gets results.

The democrats are experts at using anger and fear to manipulate voters.

Republicans do it too. But Democrats are more successful at rallying their base, to combat victimization.

A villain and a victim = victory

Reactions: Georgia Jim
Voter ID is not discriminatory. It’s a fake issue that allows the DNC to perpetrate Voter Fraud & harvesting. DNC - Auditing or having voting integrity is Racist - Scam. The DNC only cares about the DNC.

This poll is a falsehood. NY Times does not publish truth anymore, and that is who help make this poll.
This is the correct answer. Everything is slanted to support their point of view which aligns mostly with overweight 39 year old single women that dye their hair blue and live their lives through social media

I've always wanted better candidates from both parties and that's for most minorities. Trump, DeSantis and Abbott aren't great examples of Republicans and Biden isn't a great option either. I always like Mitt Romney. He was always a straight shooter.
Romney catches a ton of shit but he would have been a good President. A legitimately ethical dude with serious business chops. Funny how villainized he was in 2012. Now that he criticizes Trump the media loves his ass.

I forget how Trump got help. I remember all the reports of him going to jail next week or being impeached because of the Russian documents that Hillary paid someone to publish. So if you would refresh my memory about the help he got. Thanks
This!
where is this guy getting his info..hilarious
does he not know after spending over $80 mill trying to get Trump they found the Russian investigation was a complete hoax…
Adam lying Shit and Hillary Clinton should be locked under a jail

And if there were any real danger, the remedy is very simple.

Somewhere the White House Chief of Propaganda sends out a memo that says:

"OK folks, we have too many minority voters, leaving us. We need to focus our messaging on the racism of the Republican Party. We need to remind people that the Republicans are opposed to all civil rights, and will certainly eliminate all programs, geared to help African Americans. Finally, let's find a racial incident to be outraged over, and talk about it, for the next 7 days. If we can't find one, let's manufacture one. Now get out there and stir up some stuff!"

Problem solved.

Racism is big business.

This!
where is this guy getting his info..hilarious
does he not know after spending over $80 mill trying to get Trump they found the Russian investigation was a complete hoax…
Adam lying Shit and Hillary Clinton should be locked under a jail
I have not gotten a reply from him. When you just ask them for a fact instead of how they feel, they have no response.

Reactions: DTwnDawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT