ADVERTISEMENT

Feeling like a uga fan again

Terry02

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
May 16, 2005
Holly Springs, GA
We went 12-0, lost to Bama by 3 and are now out of the CFP. This sums up UGA luck. All of the calamity of errors, officials calls that went bamas way, and mental error by our team sum up uga luck and what it's like being a fan, especially when we play Nick Saban.

Meanwhile Bama won two NTs despite winning their division, one during the bcs era. Their luck is the polar opposite.

No amount of words on here can express the anger and sadness I'm feeling. Saban has tormented my soul for 12 years with the one solace win over them in 2021, which will always be cherished. Now I'll try and shrug this loss off amd focus on the greatness this team achieved. I'll admit, losing to them today didn't feel near as bad as 2017, 2018 and 2012 did. I'll forever have the 2021 NT game to ease the pain but right now I'm feeling pretty sad amd mad as I bow my head and say the following:

Football gods, I pray to thee with all thy heart, please, please pick Michigan, Washington, FSU and Texas over Alabama during selection Sunday.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News