ADVERTISEMENT

Finally Rewatched the Florida game

orangeisgay

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 14, 2004
I forgot to record it when I went down to Jax, so I recorded the replay.

Tykee Smith was making plays everywhere dude is getting better all the time.

TID is a difference maker, the healthier he gets the better our defense will get

Lovett getting closer to busting bigger and bigger plays

When I was in the stands I can many times tell a player just because of how they move without seeing their number, 2 times or more I thought that Edwards was Bell because he seemed to have much more burst coming out of the off week, dude looked faster than I have seen him.

Woodring is kicking the ball cleanly and confidently, seems to have fixed his issue from earlier in the year.

The stop on 4th down was Humphrey making the tackle, he's getting more and more action and looks great.

The Wilson kid from Florida is a stud, he needs to portal out to UGA

Did I mention that Tykee was everywhere?

Young DL are playing a lot more now and starting to play well.

It's fun to watch the young defensive players develop, they really are coached well.

We tackled a lot better than we have earlier in the year, we must have worked hard on it during the off week.

DELP BLOCKED BETTER.....very happy about this.

Ladd makes a difference, kid is electric glad he's back

The throw to Bell for a TD was a beautiful ball and Bell looked great on that route

JDJ missed the tackle that sprung Johnson for the long run, looked bad, but he had a good game for the most part.

Seems we completely lost intensity on defense once we got to 36 points.

That field was awful, really embarrassing

Really love Becks release kid just has the ability to put the ball on the money fast.

Edwards, just can't stop gushing about how good he is now, dude is a weapon.

Bobo play design has been really good, and not just explosive etc but he's done well creating high percentage opportunities for Beck and the offense. Not much to complain about, could get a little better in the red zone but otherwise very good.

Practice tidbit ....cant get into game plan but the team had a great week of practice this week Mims seems ready to play some and Ladd looking great.

Go Dawgs!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News