ADVERTISEMENT

Fireworks & Good News/Bad News Currently

504noladawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2017
What do you need when you are on a 5 game losing streak and lost 11 of the last 14?!?!? Fireworks. Fireworks start this week. Once we are eliminated that portal process begins. I’m ready for some fireworks at this point.

Bad News:
Truly do believe we are going to lose Kario and Roberts to the portal, possibly more
Good News:
Justin Hill, Jabri, Holt, Anselem and Moncrieffe all have two years of eligibility AFTER this season. If they can be developed, let’s go.

Bad News:
Kyeron Lindsay transferred mid season
Good News: Hopefully this showed White he needed to be wheeling and dealing with future players with portal talks way before our season ends this week and we are ready to get some DUDES

Bad News:
Our team has been so unpredictable with minutes. I watch every game and I have no clue who is going to really play how many minutes each game. That’s kinda nuts for players to have to operate like that
Good News:
I checked Florida’s seasons when White was there and this is not something he really did there, so hopefully this was just a “have to” thing based on abilities

Bad News:
This ending to the season was pretty atrocious. We don’t seem competitive at all and have seemed to lose some fight. Got outrebounded by a weak South Carolina team by 15 today.
Good News: I can’t think of one coach who is doing well in there first year who doesn’t have a star holdover/major contributors from the year before. We had Kario and Bridges. Definitely not stars.

I’m not giving White a pass. If we don’t hit the portal well this off season, some questions need to be asked. We will know in the next 2-3 months. Ready for fireworks. Go Dawgs!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News