ADVERTISEMENT

First Turkey, now upstate New York...earthquake season

Dawg 'n IT

War Daddy
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2002
This tweet suggests the Turkey quake led to destabilization that could affect the world...wow if true.

For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are but the beginning of the birth pains.” (Matthew 24:6-8 ESV).Apr 28, 2020

Reactions: ajk9 and Jeffreym55
For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are but the beginning of the birth pains.” (Matthew 24:6-8 ESV).Apr 28, 2020

Armageddon….but orange will always be gay, even in the new world:

• Haha
Reactions: Mike_the_Dawg
Death toll is over 5,000 (estimated) now. I was in a 5.7 earthquake but thats not even close to 7,8.

we were building an airport, and I was walking the job from about 5:30 to 7:30 when the building started rocking. I was looking at the concourse ground floor when it started. No noise but but you could hear the building noise, hvac, piping, steel complain. We had been onsite for about five years, and everyone complained about the “senseless” earthquake standards that we built to. As I recall there were a couple of broken pipes but no structural damage. I got my bearings and ran out of the building, Those already outside said you could see the waves in the pavement and the boarding bridges shook like mad. Sitting in meetings later that day and all week, you felt the aftershocks.

Reactions: FivePtsDawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT