ADVERTISEMENT

For your reading pleasure… Warning: bunker bitching

CMRDawg24

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2017
This is just a fraction of the gems on there…but I got kids I gotta put to bed…

@SC-Dawg-1940 here you go
Our program is set back minimum of 5 yrs. Auburn is it's own worst enemy. What an absolute joke.

Which is down from 0.5% at seasons end…

It's like you guys have never been Auburn fans before...FIVE YEARS?!!! BAHAHAHA...you pvssies need to change your tampons.

Dude is gonna cash out with 18 million and run back to John Duntons ranch and our program will be complete shit

Harsin 2 more years. New coach 3 yrs to rebuild the clown show Harsin put us in. We are screwed.

It’s like a marriage, it can still work. Our boosters just have to stop trying to have sex with other people’s head coaches.

As I said, you will slowly but surely get back to SSPer status. It’s hopeless. I know you need to fool yourself but at least realize it.

Do we expect a second mass exodus of players?Hopefully we can sign a few humans from the portal to fill out a starting roster!

No, just fans

I think most of the ones who disliked Hars already left. So I’d be surprised at a MASS exodus.

But I also think it’s going to be really difficult to add anyone worth a damn to this clown show right now.

His best bet for this year is to find some portal guys who only have 1 year of eligibility left....because any player with more than 1 year will have to go through a coaching change.

help me understand why a player who is still here would now leave OP

The one advantage we may have it simply that Auburn has roster spots so whomever wants to play in the SEC… Auburn will take you (out of necessity).

We will see some after spring ball

I don't know, we lost like 20 to the port hole already, hope the hemorrhaging is done.

The key is to find players who have no other options!

no other players have dealt with the absolute shitstorm our guys have. if they still here i doubt they leaving. could be wrong.

If they were going to keep him, they shouldn't have publicly poisoned everything about him.

Last chance aU gotta certain rang to it. Let’s do this fam.

Hell, maybe. I need a positive. I'm smoking the hope-ium.

So how did the players meeting go this afternoon? ..For you insiders

We lost 7 more players and a coach.

Other top programs have failed coups ever 4-5 years?

Harsin did this to himself. His staff has left and now he’s hiring Bose state coaches. Basically the only people he can hire. But keep on saying this was the fault of auburn and it’s bot. They may have shined a light on it but it’s still there. It took Gus about 6 years before he couldn’t find anyone to coach here. It took this clown less than a year.

Yeah well, JABA had nothing to do with going for it on 4th and 1 in your own territory with the lead. Or….not having recruits in town for possibly the best recruitment weekend of the year. Guys in over his head.

It’s like 2015-2020 all over again

We literally just gave our football program a self-inflicted death penalty… and it was all avoidable.

If you’re looking to sing Kumbaya… you may want to try a different bar.

Never heard so many divisive, winey little bitches in my life. Only 1/3 could be real Auburn folks.

Bruce cupping the balls of this loser while the barn burns has me rustled to the max. This jerk doesn’t need your support! Focus on the hardwoods and not losing two straight.

5-7 = everything school

Look what Bruce did to Tennessee football. He’s not done with us yet

Get ready for troll threads like this for the next 10-22 months

Remember the scene in The Departed when everyone gets shot in the head?

I know we’re going to keep talking about it, but there is no hope for AU football. I expect the program to make the Barfield years seem excellent. If Jimmy wanted him gone so bad he knew how to make it happen. Now his actions besiege the program.

Should've been out buying players like the top programs instead of trying to frame a coach. what's the saying on here? JABA?

We will be in the 20 to 24 range possibly last in the sec.

Agreed. The real power in AU’s football program are Bunker posters. We wield a bunch of power in this motherfvcker…

Things will really have to change before kids sit at their dinner table with the parents and sort through multiple SEC options and choose Auburn as their college choice for football

What is there to spin?
5 coordinators
Lost DL coach
6-7 record
0-4 on NSD
20 in the portal

Auburn—specializing in taking bad situations and making them much, much worse.

Whether Harsin was the right hire or not, both him and Auburn are in no-win situations. What OC worth anything is taking that job? Auburn has just given every rival a prefect negative recruiting pitch.

And if Harsin is good and wins, he’s taking the first job offer he gets and what coach wants to follow him after what the BOT did to him.

🤦‍♂️we’re f*ucked…. Thank God for basketball

I don’t think we have to worry about the ‘Harsin is good’ and ‘job offer’ part of this. The we’re fvcked, however, is valid.

Nobody blows their own d*ck off better than Auburn.

You may be right. But even IF he is, Auburn has taken any hope of success away. If you are 18-19 years old, why go to Auburn.

Man, that really hurts to write….

The good news now is that we can go back to focusing on sports that matter and not cluttering the board with football spam.

Please forgive me father for I have sinned and pretended to care about football for the last 7 days. Is it tomorrow yet

i too have fallen into the trap.

gotta regain my focus

FORGIVE ME BRUCE

This thread is a verified safe space. I too was caught up in all of it. No more. It’s BRUCE time 100% of the time now

This is Auburn, there is no redemption. Our rivals are uga and bama lol

I hate Auburn so much sometimes

I’ve never been more apathetic about AU football. I can’t even read this article. It’s as hopeless as ever. At least with Gus, you always wondered if we could recapture some of the 13 and 17 magic.

Exactly. Just about everyone involved, Harsin included, wasn’t working to help Auburn. They were working for themselves. It’s gross.

on the bright side, football tickets will be cheaper than basketball games......about all I got right now.....I'm not one to pump someone up, they need to prove it to me......Harsin needs to sign, at the very least, a better class than Mizz, UK and USCe next year. I'm not going to talk about wins right now, we all know uga, bama and tam are not winnable next year.

Harsin won…

First time anyone has been able to say that since Halloween weekend

Gross. In every way shape and form. It’s all gross. Happen to be in Auburn on business today and walked by the Alumni center. Kinda just wanted to burn it down.

“the only solution is unification.”

How is this possible?

4th and 1 mentality for auburn, unfortunately we don't have an Oline............

Doesn't matter how big the NIL enterprise is, if your not willing to use it. I will root for Auburn and Harsin to succeed but deep down we all know how this ends.

Hell we’ll find a way to lose ADay

I have 2 high school daughters trying out for cheer tomorrow and a middle schooler daughter that had tryouts today, the shit show at AU has been my safe space to get away from drama this week

Word is Kiffin reached to his board and wanted to switch AU to their homecoming game

“The deck is stacked against him more than ever now. Coaching candidates will be reticent to join Harsin here because of the serial instability. Coveted recruits will hear pitches from 13 other Southeastern Conference programs (and more from other leagues) discounting Harsin's grip on the job, the general environment at Auburn, the investigation itself.

Harsin's task already was tough. Now it's approaching impossible.”

Y’all crazy if you think this guy figured it out and somehow makes this work. See y’all in December when we’re back at it again, if not earlier.
Let's get in our final shots and then try to get behind an effort to move forward and above the crap some of us want to crawl in. Or.....go ahead and keep complaining and know you are part of the problem, not the solution. Be bigger than fans of other schools who by the way are loving what we are doing to our program. WDE

Dude, we are done. Stick a fork in us. It’s over for AU football.
That first sentence is the absolute dumbest thing I’ve ever read on this board and that is a really high bar. It’s even dumber than that jackass that mocked the “COVID hoax”. Oh hell, that was you, too. If this board gave high scores for stupid statements like old school Galaga, you’d have all ten spots and they’d all say ASS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News