ADVERTISEMENT

Fox couldn't take Trump down

Please, Trump is in cahoots with the Clintons. He doesn't want to be president.

Yes it was clear Chrissie Wallace and that skanky Megyn Kelly wanted him to flop.
She may be a lot of things but she's no skank.

The best one is Kasich, but he doesn't have the looks or charisma. It's going to be Jeb or Marco with Carly as VP.

Fox didn't have to bring him down, the wounds are self inflicted.

They sure are but it doesn't seem to matter to a certain segment of society. The question is, is it enough to discombobulate the rest of the party or will he do that as an independent?

She may be a lot of things but she's no skank.

The best one is Kasich, but he doesn't have the looks or charisma. It's going to be Jeb or Marco with Carly as VP.

Works fo me. Rubio anyway. I like Bush. I just don't know if we (conservatives) can trust him.

after eight years of him here in Florida I'll vote for anyone else first.

But they gave it a good try.

Trump's an idiot politically speaking. He is bringing up a lot of good points and forcing the debate issues and keeping Obama's feet to the fire, so that is good, but he is not electable nationally.

Trump is a moron. Look at his history of advocating for socialized health care and donating to Hillary Clinton

Trump is a moron. Look at his history of advocating for socialized health care and donating to Hillary Clinton

Trump is a lot of things but not a moron. His mouth needs a filter so he isn't electable. However, donating to the pay for play queen is good business.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT