ADVERTISEMENT

Fromm makes .....

Eastmandawg

Circle of Honor
May 29, 2001
a pretty good run only to pull up short about a yard and Kirby chews his azz out....Dawgs go on to score. Eason holds the ball too long (AGAIN) and gets the dawg shat knocked out of him...resulting in a turnover and a TD by Vandy. Smart puts his arm around Eason and coddles him. What's up with that shat???

a pretty good run only to pull up short about a yard and Kirby chews his azz out....Dawgs go on to score. Eason holds the ball too long (AGAIN) and gets the dawg shat knocked out of him...resulting in a turnover and a TD by Vandy. Smart puts his arm around Eason and coddles him. What's up with that shat???

Kirby handled both scenarios exactly right. Both Fromm and Eason made mistakes - but, CKS handled both QBs correctly. We are going to need Eason at some point of the season, for more than just mop-up duty .. he has to know that the coaching staff believes he can lead this team.

Kirby handled both scenarios exactly right. Both Fromm and Eason made mistakes - but, CKS handled both QBs correctly. We are going to need Eason at some point of the season, for more than just mop-up duty .. he has to know that the coaching staff believes he can lead this team.

Honestly, I do not care how he handles them at all. We are 6-0, that is good enough for me. My impression of Fromm, is that no matter what you do...you can't shake his confidence, the team feeds off this imo. Maybe Eason needs reassurance...so, you are probably probably right. Kirby certainly knows how to handle them better than you or I.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Skinny looked like he was standing there thinking about a beer and some whore up in the third row.
Unless Fromm goes down with an injury.......Skinny should be West Coast bound in '18. hope 'Dogs don't try to pull same bullshit on Justin Fields that they did with DJ Shockley.
2uFBnMQG.jpg

Unless Fromm goes down with an injury.......Skinny should be West Coast bound in '18. hope 'Dogs don't try to pull same bullshit on Justin Fields that they did with DJ Shockley.
2uFBnMQG.jpg

"Build it and they will come".....look for the recruits to start piling in now. Probably not a bad idea for Kirb to sign another QB.

Reactions: wayxpython
"Build it and they will come".....look for the recruits to start piling in now. Probably not a bad idea for Kirb to sign another QB.
Those Fromm jock sniffers don't like this shit either. JF11 is following Belue's playbook and just managing the games....if he had last season's team surrounding him......would have same exact win/loss total that Eason had. Fields might be the truth......Coach Smart just needs to keep playing his best players....and hope Fields' mama don't start using games as her personal photo ops. Go 'Dogs!

images

Reactions: DawgHammarskjold
Python, one thing you're overlooking.....

Fromm hasn't had NCAA accuracy holder (24-25 vs Mighty Cocks) Grayson Lambrusco around to mentor him.

Reactions: Eastmandawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT