ADVERTISEMENT

Gator halftime tears........

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
Funneling Jack Gator: I’m officially at the stage of tailgating where I’m fully convinced Mertz will become Joe Burrow.

Nothing like a road trip through Kansas Gator: Oh baby baby baby.... its going to be a fun ride!

Give me your opinion again in an hour or so Gator: Spectrum sucks. Can't see the game.

Utah 7- Gators 0

The Gator without Spectrum: Ouch. Utes score on first play for those w/out tv.

Allen Iverson hatin' Gator: What in the hell? Do we practice?

Billy is a Saban disciple Gator:

maybe this can be like alabama in 2011 where Brantley hit Debose on the first play.....but then Bama proceeded to dominate us. we can Bama them still.

Disney likes to show uplifting family shows, not violent massacres Gator: Welp. No tv here to night. Disney pulled the plug.

Spurrier posting under a pseudonym Gator: If they don't try to loosen up the defense by throwing slants, the running game is going to have a tough time. So far, I am not impressed with the play calling.

"We going old school" Gator: Lol gonna be a long season. Mclwain offense and Grantham defense

Gator who just finished watching Swamp Kings and comes back to reality: We are not going to crush these fools

Utah 7- UF 3

Mission accomplished Gator: Good drive and kept the scoring streak alive

Small sample size Gator: Mertz so good

Gators miss the FG

Fire Napier Gator:
All on Napier.
No time out
No discipline on offense. Tired of hearing we will see the discipline.

Poison Gator: I want to believe, but that was keystone cops like crap starting with time management.

leDeJo.gif

Steph Curry Gator: Are you kidding me? Two 3's?

Bring back Mullen Gator:

I don’t care how you recruit, if this is your discipline then you are done.

Utah 14- Gators 3

Firing up Swamp Kings Gator:
Gonna be a long, long year guys.

Sigh. Let me go watch this Netflix documentary again.

I'm not hot and don't hang out in bars Gator:

I miss Urban

Moderator Gator has had enough of this negativity with the Gators playing so well: there are about 20 of you who need to turn off the tv and get off GC- I am amazed at the bullchit some of you are spewing

Wardrobe malfunction Gator:
I can't imagine the level of discipline and attention to detail that goes on at Alabama or Georgia.

At Florida, we are still trying to figure out how to avoid wearing the same clothes as our teammates.

Gastroenterologist Gator: Napier is going to get ulcers real soon....

Unreal expectations Gator: It was not a good idea to start that Netflix special as a warm up to this game.

Half full Gator: When we did season predictions, how many of you all had Utah as W?

Alaskan winter Gator: Trying to find some sunshine to pump but it isn’t easy.

"Stop insulting Karl Childers by using that name for Billy. At least he knew what was wrong with the lawnmower." Gator:
It is difficult to be optimistic when I do not see a single positive aspect of Napier’s in-game coaching.

It seems like he’s nailed every single aspect of being a HC down to a T, except for the 3 hours where the team had to strap on their helmets and play football.

Watching the game in an alternate universe Gator:
The fact is we were not a better team than Utah last year and they are still better.

We are not great, but I can see areas of improvement so far. We are a 7-5 team this year.

Coaching has got to improve.

17- 3

Stewart Mandel is much smarter than me Gator: Ok I take back the things I said about the guy who picked us to go 3-9. Maybe we won't be much better than that, who knows, but I at least should have been a little nicer about him.

Gator Trail of Tears: make the coaching staff walk to Gainesville....

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News