ADVERTISEMENT

Gator Tears of rage...........

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
Are there no more crumbs left on the floor? Gator: so do we get to a bowl game?

The last straw Gator: Wow, this was a game you just don’t lose at home. Go Gators win or lose but no longer sure about Napier and his staff.

one, two , three Gator: 3 straight losing seasons

one-two-three-feed-me-and-tell-me-im-pretty.gif

Johnny Cash Gator: Sweet black uniforms though lol

Going down with the ship Gator: Need help on the OL, special teams, and play calling. As long as we are willing to make changes I think we have a great future.

"Told ya so" Gator:

I remember getting banned a few weeks ago for saying Arkansas was going to punch us in the mouth. Explanation given, I was being negative. Well that didn’t age well.

Resume building Gator: We have to play LSU in their house, go on the road against a possible 1 loss Mizzou team and then have to play at home against the probable CFP champ. Put it this way, we get to play 3 of the Top 10 QBs, 2 of which are Heisman candidates.

Blowing the Admiral Gator: The program is now where just winning a conference game is an accomplishment.

We beat Beamer!! Gator:
Just seem like an absolute mess on the field sometimes, no spy on the running QB, the kicking team deciding to head out there, no halftime adjustments.

At least we have that USCe win, probably the last until next September.

"He thinks because he realized there was no gas in the lawnmower that he's an engineer" Gator: Just a joke of a coaching staff. Napier’s ego will cost him. Thinks he is smart enough to be the OC and doesn’t need a special teams coach. Well it’s costing him games the Gators should win. And he doesn’t give a crap because like all failed coaches he will leave with the million dollar golden chute.

Gator with a new pair of glasses: People have to face facts. This is not a good football team. We can sugarcoat it all we want, look on the bright side and find silver linings, but they do not look well-coached or schemed or disciplined.

Glenn Frey Gator: The heat is on.

"Mmmm..I like them five star taters...mmmm" Gator: At a certain point in time, we need to seriously ask if we hired a recruiting director instead of an SEC head coach. Great guy, great eye for talent… but he yet to show on any sort of consistent basis that he is equipped to run a successful - or even decent - team in this league. The ST blunders. Going away from your playmakers for entire quarters. Clock management issues. The totality of the circumstances tell us the truth…

Average means terrible in Gainesville Gator:
We are just an average SEC team now. Some weeks we'll get lucky and beat a bad USC team; other weeks we lose to a bad Arky team. Do we grow from this? Does recruiting save us?

I have no idea, but we are far far far from competing at a high-level again.

"If there's light at the end of the tunnel, we ain't close to the end" Gator: With that brutal 2024 schedule, when is our next winning season?

Censored Gator: With this staff, I really don’t think it would matter if we had better players or more experienced players… I think we can all see what the problem is and I’m not gonna say it because I’ve already been banned once for saying it after the Kentucky game.

Self inflicted wound Gator: Absolutely no one should be complaining today. The time to complain was when we allowed the administration to focus on the all sports trophy instead of the premier sport of the brand. Shameful what we did to our own program.

Ed McMahon Gator: We are a couple of lucky plays and 4th down conversions against South Carolina from being a 4-win team...

giphy.gif

Jack Sparrow Gator: Slow down fellas, the page is rolling too fast for me to keep up. I just spilled my rum!
:mad:

"It's all about setting it up for the next guy" Gator: Guys, it was never about this year. It was about hauling in a top 5 class. Thats all that matters. Get our talent at top 5 level. Keep Billy until the cupboards are full again, like after Zook.

That's "Hold my cold beer" Gator:
Gator fans: “You can’t just hire an offense coordinator right in the middle of the year, that’s impossible.”

Sam Tittman: “Hold my beer….”

Every program needs a Tyler Gator:
Clemson won a big game today and without Shipley too. Maybe if get Tyler from Ocala to call and piss of Napier we can win another one before the season ends!

When is the next coach's show?

The portal giveth and the portal taketh away Gator: Things have changed with the transfer portal. The top guys are not gonna stick around after multiple losing seasons or stick around for the next coach to do another rebuild.

"Help control the Gator population" Gator:
Our program has been completely neutered. I’d say we are a shell of what we once were, but we aren’t even that.

Bad coaching decisions, bad scheme, poor gameday attitude and execution, comical excuses, etc. Just a complete mess outside of recruiting.

Maybe the worst part is watching from the stands and being just numb to it all.

"Well, we've always got Tennessee" Gator: You could almost argue the Tennessee game doesn’t count towards our won/loss, because Tennessee always loses to UF.

Gloom, Despair, Agony Gator:
3 straight losing seasons. Looking lost in game mgmt, special teams, zero flow to offense or rhyme or reason for calls. Napier seems to do JUST enough to give you hope and not call for his head and just enough to lose. All of it can easily be chalked up by Napier to “missed assignments or lack of players or program culture” - and they have a great recruiting class so we are told “be patient “ But honestly/ there are 10-12 SEC staffs I’d take over Napier right now. You don’t need 5 stars at every position playing perfectly to win ball games. K-st wins with 3 stars, Mizzou is doing ok… there are staffs All over the country that could take THIS ROSTER and win more games. They don’t know how to use tempo, spread the field, make adjustments…
We just lost to a 2 win Arkansas team who fired their OC/ it’s beyond ridiculous.
The state of the program is at an all time low in my life. I’ve been a gator since 80… never felt less hopeful. Except for a great class- what gives you hope that Napier can coach them to a winning record? Win ‘chips? Please point to what NAPIER does ON the field that gives us an advantage?? Because if not, he’s the wrong guy. NIL can get players here- we don’t need him for that. What does Napier do that gives us an edge?

Circle of Death Gator:

Fire Napier. Destroy the top 3 class coming in without a doubt.

Hire new coach. Win 5 games next 2 years due to lack of talent, especially interior talent. Fire that coach again

Rinse. Repeat.

Mickey Mouse farting rainbows Gator:
It took Smart 6 years to win. NC at Georgia. While UGA performed better in Smart’s first two years and exceptionally thereafter, I think we HAVE to give Napier time. Eventually he will have to make adjustments to staff and delegate responsibilities.
Iif he can continue to recruit and gets the right staff in place we will challenge for the SEC in two years.
WE HAVE TO BE PATIENT!

Mic drop Gator: Kirby was one play away from winning the NC in his 2nd year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News