Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Aug 14, 2018
Here ya go @donalsonville_dawg

"That stings."

"Sad and upsetting"

"Classless in every way possible."

"Gonna be scary to see what he can do behind their OL."

"Wish nothing but the worst for a traitor like him. (Criticize me I don’t care) just being honest F him"

"Dude is a straight trader. No loyalty to anyone but himself."

"Get us some linebackers and safeties in the portal that can tackle in space . We cannot allow him to have a big game against us"

"That’s a solid kick in nuts to a hated rival pretty classless if you ask me"

"Hey, y’all. Billy is building a culture."

"He is now my least favorite Gator of all time. I hope Shemar James reenacts Spikes and Moreno on him next year. Hope he gets laid out. Can’t imagine a softer player."

"It was classless of Billy to keep trotting MJ out there to start every game and split carries, when ETN was the best back by far. Go where you’re going to be used correctly"

"Who cares, dude is a sellout, he’s gator bait 💯"

"Let Billy get his guys!! They love him!!! Oh wait…….."

"This hurts but now everyone will actually see how special that kid really was. Everyone talking about no difference between our running backs is high on something."

"Kirby loves kicking us in 🥜's every chance he can . This is the game I want to win most next season ."

(in response to ^)
"Not happening anytime soon but that would be nice. That team is in a different stratosphere compared to us."

"Don’t care if they throw for 900 yds against us. Stack that box and don’t let him sniff the LOS"

"If folks thought UF was classless about Jordan Travis, ohhhhh just wait 🤣"

"Jason knew it too before he even went into the portal. Complete tampering on UGA's part.

I hate Etienne for going to our biggest rival, but taking off the O&B glasses, I can't say I blame him. We'll be lucky to win 6 games next year and he's going to a team that will certainly be in the 12 team playoffs. This is why a slow rebuild was going to be harder than anyone imagined."

"He should what a complete failure to lose one of the biggest stars on the team.

We want to call ETN a traitor, but it’s obvious he wasn’t getting what he needed at UF.

At this point I like the idea of Kerwin Bell taking a shot. Maybe he can bring back a culture of winning and loyalty. BN isn’t creating that on any level to date."

"No true gator would go to Georgia. I will root against him the rest of my days."

"Yep,, merry Christmas May I crap on you

I hope the screen door hit ETN on the way out"

"The players are viewing this as complete disrespect. This game is circled."

"Easily my most hated player now. Not even close. Call me petty but I wish him bad luck."

"This traitor not bout to ruin my Christmas Eve… Merry Christmas everyone… go grab a drink"

"💯 this. Will root for him to suck the rest of his football career. Criticize me all you want, but I will hold this grudge forever for this traitor."

"good! Maybe for once a Napier team will come out intense, hyped, and focused for an entire game!"

"Wish him nothing but the worst in life."

"Wish him a really outstanding ACL Complete Tear from the bone.Yea give me hell, I dislike players that have zero loyalty ."

"Hopefully this actually wakes Napier up

Also, he needs a bulls eye on him come Nov"

"I think the literal translation of the name Etienne, means “of a family of vipers.”"

"I mean Billy can’t get out of his own way and is soft as charmin so it doesn’t surprise me"

"Shows his work ethic…."

"Also this is addition by subtraction. Talented but selfish, and me first not team first."

"Indeed! MAJOR Gator Bait! Keep that chin strap buckled tight, ETN!"

"What a dreadful off-season this has been so far"

"Translation = MEtienne
Johnson & Webb say hello add RB room!!!

Gatorbait

Go Gators 🐊 Beat Georgia"

"He can go choke on a bag of Ds. What an absolute weasel move."

"
We had a coach who under utilized
one of the best players. Often times behind Johnson who can’t see a picture of him yet y’all mad at Etienne."

"So at what point do we take the gloves off and fight back? We’ve been getting our lunch money took from all around us. On Christmas Eve? Really? We really need to see some rated R Billy IMO. In my area of expertise you only get one F*** around, then you find out"

"There’s transferring, and there’s stabbing your coach, teammates, and fans in the back by going to argue your biggest rival. It’s classless and disrespectful, and hopefully karma catches up to his punk a&&."

There are plenty more, I'm just tired of copying and pasting. lol

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News