ADVERTISEMENT

Gator UK/UGA game thread or "we have to play that team that is assaulting the team who raped us last week" tears.

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
Water is wet Gator: Georgia dominating, like we all knew they would.

"Refs stole a close game from us last week and now stealing a close game from Kentucky" Gator: Couldnt get a call on Ky last week and the refs are making up for it against Georgia...

"I come here for support since we both have the same traumatic experience" Wildcat: Getting bitchslapped on the road!! Ugh

Dennis "they are who we thought they were" Green Gator: KY is getting throttled like we thought they would.

"Georgia rules the universe and we suck, so let's make a random negative comment about a UGA fan" Gator: Can someone please explain to me the mindset of a grown man wearing a football helmet while sitting in the stands watching the game??
o_O

Imagine Jeffrey Dahmer as your proctologist Gator: What will they do to us?

Moral victory optimist Gator: Call me crazy, but after blowing KY out, we’ll manage to make it a game for three quarters.

"They only beat us by 19. Clearly they suck." Gator: yeah, stoops shot it all in our game. Expect multiple beatdowns for the mildcats over the rest of the season.

Bobo's genius Gator: Who would have thought downfield passing would work so well against a team who put everyone in the box? It almost looks like you can make a team pay for doing that.

Steve Spurrier is jealous Gator: Ga 384 yards of offense

Confession Cat:
We deserve the ass beating. We are undisciplined, not physical, and just getting gutted by a championship level team and program.

All system failure.

Gator just figuring it out after three years of Bluegrass beatdowns: I don't think it can be understated how poorly we played last week, UK is a mid team in the SEC.

Comforting Gator. "Don't worry cat, we all get our arse beat by Georgia":
don't beat yourself up too much, Jeff. The reality is you are playing #1 in the country at their home field.

Maybe wait and see how things end up at the end of the season, eh?

"Well, more support for my stance that we suck" Gator: I’m glad Kentucky settled the matter of whether they were unexpectedly good or we were just that bad … and also the matter of whether they had some kind of superhuman RB who could not be tackled.

Honest self evaluation Gator:

Since Stoops arrived, four Florida wins were decided by single digits, and four games were Gator losses. Ask a hundred Kentucky fans who'd they rather beat, and 99 would say "Louisville." 90% would also say "Tennessee."

Since 2010, Florida is a middle-of-the-rank SEC team with a .620 winning percentage. This level of accomplishment used to get a coach fired. We are not feared, but given the right circumstances, we can beat anyone. Of course, when that happens, the great teams have to play their D- game, and when was the last time any fan said their losing opponent had a horrible game? That would imply that if they only played their normal game, we would have lost.

"We can be better than Kentucky!" Gator:
As I said last week after our loss to UK, Stoops didn’t elevate UK to the top of the conference. Best they can do is hang around 4-8 in the conference, most likely around 5-7.

UF was just mismanaged badly by multiple consecutive failed hires and allowed to plummet to the bottom of the conference in talent, culture, and system continuity. Always had athletes at the skill positions, completely neglected the trenches.

UF can rise again to the top of the conference with the right coach.

Kentucky is at their ceiling.

Expert mechanic Gator: Mutts look like a well oiled machine. I don't see anyone beating them.. Ohio State screwed the pooch last year by blowing their playoff game. That was the closest to dethroning them.

"We're still considered elite in Kentucky!!!" Gator: As for Stoops, he gets his players up for UF and no one else. After beating us last year, UK finished 7-5 and were shutout by Iowa. All that team and fanbase care about is beating the Gators.

"Kentucky can't get up for the number one team and two time national champions after the elite team they played last week" Gator: Hopefully we figure out next year that game is UK's National Championship and prepare accordingly.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News