ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia's last milestones

ohsfan28

National Champion
Aug 9, 2011
Last SEC championship- 2005

Last BCS level bowl game- 2007

Last national championship- 1980

Of course Georgia fans are perfectly okay with this as long as they beat Auburn a few times. This is why Auburn always has been and probably always will be Georgia's Super Bowl

Of course Georgia fans are perfectly okay with this as long as they beat Auburn a few times. This is why Auburn always has been and probably always will be Georgia's Super Bowl

Somebody's MAD down in Opelika! Better get ready for your Iron Bowl.

Get outta here varmint. You're smelling up the place.

Easter division championships over the last decade:

Missouri- 2

Georgia- 2

Missouri has only been in the SEC 4 years which is less than half a decade

Richt isn't going anywhere any time soon. Too many fans are happy with 9 wins and no championships and having a good man as a coach. The checks will keep coming in and nothing will change until the end of the '17 season if he hasn't won a championship by then.

Sales and Schotty might be the sacrificial lambs after the season but Richt isn't going anywhere.

Richt isn't going anywhere any time soon. Too many fans are happy with 9 wins and no championships and having a good man as a coach. The checks will keep coming in and nothing will change until the end of the '17 season if he hasn't won a championship by then.

Sales and Schotty might be the sacrificial lambs after the season but Richt isn't going anywhere.
I wouldn't be so sure about that one.

I do like the Georgia Southern coach Willie Fritz, but GSU coaches rarely do well in FBS. For every Fish Fry, there's a Jeff Monken or Chris Hatcher.
Na I think it will be like smart prodigal son returns to lead his former team to the promise land.

Na I think it will be like smart prodigal son returns to lead his former team to the promise land.

Good. I would love to have a Dawg leading g the Dawgs, although I couldn't see Kirby fighting someone at Allen's. I could see Muschamp fighting five guys at Allen's, but I wouldn't ever want him coming back to UGA except as a visitor.

Good. I would love to have a Dawg leading g the Dawgs, although I couldn't see Kirby fighting someone at Allen's. I could see Muschamp fighting five guys at Allen's, but I wouldn't ever want him coming back to UGA except as a visitor.
Haha maybe Kirby maybe he is the guy

No asst. Coaches, we need a proven coach. Georgia has a billion in assets in AD Dept alone. Pay whatever you have to pay to get a proven winner.

Easter division championships over the last decade:

Missouri- 2

Georgia- 2

Missouri has only been in the SEC 4 years which is less than half a decade
If Georgia is so terrible how come they keep kicking Auburn's backsides up and down the field...You want to talk about the last decade...ok UGA 8 and Auburn 2. One of those Auburn wins was a purchased 6 month rental...I have more class credit at Auburn than Scam Newton does. The other Auburn win was the second biggest fluke in the modern history of the SEC. Be glad you got those two...now run off and lose to BAMA by 30.

If Georgia is so terrible how come they keep kicking Auburn's backsides up and down the field...You want to talk about the last decade...ok UGA 8 and Auburn 2. One of those Auburn wins was a purchased 6 month rental...I have more class credit at Auburn than Scam Newton does. The other Auburn win was the second biggest fluke in the modern history of the SEC. Be glad you got those two...now run off and lose to BAMA by 30.
You not still worshiping at Richts feet. I noticed you quit trying to defend him. Have you finally come over to the dark side.

8 of last 10. 10 of 15. Your ownage by one Mark Richt is complete and glorious. Piss off, Calhoun.

The plans would burn down literary and message board wise.

You not still worshiping at Richts feet. I noticed you quit trying to defend him. Have you finally come over to the dark side.
I don't defend him...I'm just not going to say negative things when...
1. It does no good at all
2. Nobody that matters in the decision making process gives one crap about people constantly bitc$ing on a message board.

there's no super bowl in college football

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT