ADVERTISEMENT

Good Friday Morning DAWG Nation

OldArmyDawg

Bourbon Drinking Dawg Barking National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2008
Huntsville, AL
Good Friday morning all my rabid Dawg family from my foxhole here in northern Alabama. TGIF and for those of us still on the clock we are on the countdown to happy hour. I want to wish our amazing GMDN leader an amazing vacation as she departs at 0800 this morning. YOU GO GIRL AND HAVE THE BEST TRIP EVER!

Dawgs had a very spirited and productive practice yesterday according to the staff. Looking forward to the Saturday scrimmage. Thanks to our very own @lifedawg for counting us down.

Braves take 3-4 from the Mets…oh heck yea! Where ya at @SmyrnaGaDawg and @bigaluga1 !!!

Happy to hear a lot of good news yesterday from many in the group. Thank you for allowing us to share in your happiness. Wondering if @Golden Boy will be rested enough to post this morning after celebrating 32 years with his beautiful bride??? 😆.

Shout out to my old friend KIAD for helping me out yesterday and keeping us relatively GIF free. Gonna drink some good coffee this morning in remembrance of you! Give Betty the Bulldog a big kiss from us.

Welcome home MDD and looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks in Atlanta.

Heading to the kitchen to hook up my coffee IV and prepare for the day. I’m just throwing this out there, at 1530 EST I plan to launch on the Tennessee River and go looking for some big fat girls of the whiskered variety. Meow. Anybody want to join me???

Special guest joining us tomorrow to start the thread….anybody want to guess?

Have a great day, be kind to one another, and pay it forward.

@Radi Nabulsi and @Anthony Dasher can we get a like from our favorite staff???

Army

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News