ADVERTISEMENT

Good morning Dawg brothers and sisters !! **

Good morning UJ & all you AM Dawgs! 43 degrees here @ BHS, a veritable heat

wave coming if it really hits 80 later.

Good Morning UJD, Leroy, and others. Been in the classic

city since last Thursday. Downtown was hopping Sat. Nite. Most all of the Students were back. Of course the Baseball, Tennis, Softball, track, and other spring athletes never left. I understand some had mandatory tutoring during the week and were not too happy about it. I saw Quavon tweeted about having a non eventful spring break to this point and encouraged the team to make good decisions the rest of the year. Michael Adams is gone and so is weekly drug testing. Spring Practice starts tomorrow. Team meeting was last night at 8PM for spring schedule. The quarterback situation should be interesting. Everyone have a great day. GO DAWGS
This post was edited on 3/16 5:46 AM by ToothDawg

good morning Leroy. We're coming out of the gate at 46.

Supposed to be 70 by noon. Could be at 80 ourselves mid afternoon. Have a great week.

good morning Tooth. Hope all the guys are OK after

returning for Spring Break. Wednesday is going to be a big day. We'll probably get plenty of news over the new few weeks. Hope overall it's very good. Have a great week.

Dropped to 42 now. Ready for some warm but supposed to drop back in the 40s

by Thursday. Mrs LeeRoy getting a corneal transplant that morning. Y'all keep her in your thoughts.

Morning Tooth. Always good times in Athens. Glad Adams is gone. Hope our

President continues to level the playing field for our young men and coaching staff. Tired of having to beat Teams with kids we successfully recruited, trained and tutored. We'll play at least 2 more this Fall.

I sure will Leroy. I have a friend that's having the same

thing done this week too. We're having crazy weather as well. No rain while everybody else in the South are getting tons. Never lnow about the temperature either.

Morning Uncle, neighbors still out there meandering around.**

I just look back to last night and they were having problems

moving out. Are they supposed to be out by today ?

They would have been gone but they can't resist getting Drugged up

b4 doing anything.

Mornin', Unka John...still chuckling about your BOOM reply yesterday

Great to have the Dawgs in the Dance. Have a great day...

That's what those kind of people do. I know you're

going to be glad when they ride off in the sunset. Hope they never come back.

mornin' Dawg4Sure. It sure is. Dawgs sure got a tough

draw in this one. May have a shot at then though.

I wonder if OCD has ever been BOOMed before.

Good Morning UJD & all you Dancin' Dawgs

Tough draw but we prolly got just as good a chance to beat MSU as some no-name team....plus they gotta come into Teddy's house...ain't no Spartans welcome in Teddy's house...

mornin' EufaulaDawg. Man, I haven't heard that song in

over 50 years. Strange that when I just heard that it made me envision them at about 75 years old and still playing that in some Holiday Inn lounge off some interstate probably for the 1,000,000th time.

mornin' WRDawg. You got that right. Izzo is at his best in

March. He's won it all with teams that didn't have a particularly great year by their standards. I think the Dawgs will play well. They usually do in this type situation. Thinking "They're a great team but we have a chance to beat them" as opposed to "we're a lot better than they are. We have to keep from blowing it." That's when they make a bi Thud noise.

Good Morning Uncle J

Along with our friends at Exotic Beer Inc, and sitinchairs.com, I will be hosting a little get together in Charlotte on Friday Morning.
Cocktail Hour starts at 9, dance begins at 12:40.

good morning FIELDARTILLERYDAWG. That's right, it

is a tough draw. There is a Cinderella at every dance. It might as well be the Dawgs. They are exactly that kind of team that wins a few games there that they "shouldn't win". Maybe the clock won't strike Midnight for a while.

Good morning, Uncle!

Yikes! Overslept. GATA on a Monday! Busy week.

Very happy for our 10 seed. Hoping for a Gaines return, but "I got a bad feeling bout this one, Bob."

God Bless Anthony Dasher.
Have a Bless Boom Day.

good morning JohnnyBee. Good luck today with all the

moneychangers. Be sure to check teddy's post before you leave out. Dawgs will be the new Cinderella that ESPN will be talking about for months. Book it.

This post was edited on 3/16 7:36 AM by Uncle Johns Dawg

Woof.....

Made big dance.

Baseball swept by Mizzou at home. Ruff.

Softball dropped another one, went 1 and 2 against Bama this weekend. Ruff.

Lady Tennis prevailed over Vandy 5 - 2. Woof.

Only thing going on today is one day Men's golf tournament in Athens. Georgia against a lot of smaller schools.

That Japanese Guitar player from nugget last night, can wail pretty good.

Morning, UJD. Very interesting weekend of the Chats....as always.

Fake person who promised months ago that he was leaving the site is back and distracting the rythem of the Chatters more than ever. Seemed to be on a mission to antagonize everyone here. If this is trolling, he's taking it to a new art form. Dash finally interceded and told him to basically cease and desist. Other than that, the Chats offered it's usual combination of friviality and educational aids. Saw a video about black smithing that has me thinking about a new business opportunity. After watching that video, I realized that Mt Pleasant does not have a truly first rate Livery Stable. Anyone interested in exploring this, let me know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT