ADVERTISEMENT

Good morning Dawg brothers and sisters !! **

Good morning Uncle John and all you hairy hunker down dawg people

have a great and bless day. yep, up early today, Sharon's mom having her surgery, say a little prayer for her. 44 and cloudy in Seaford, Va. Go Dawgs!

Good morning 49. Rise and shine. I hope all of you have

a great day. A prayer has been sent for you, Sharon's mother, and the entire family. Be safe.
This post was edited on 3/23 5:00 AM by Uncle Johns Dawg

DST ain't nothing but a thang for the Boys of Amity. Gettit'

It Done since 2006. How long has it been since you started raising chickens, TEE ?

good morning UJD ,making up for yesterday ..........

I'ma going back to bed
cvV79aS.jpg

Mornin' UJD! Out the door for an early start to the work week. Hope you

have a great Monday!

Good morning UJ & all you AM Dawgs! Looks like cool and damp all week. Good

for March rock roiling, huh?

good morning Leroy. Same forecast here. Cool and damp

most of the week. Actually I have a heavy rock to push this week. Several things need to get done. Have made a list and already started to knock them out. Should be caught up about Friday in time of the Summit. Have a great week.

Morning, UJD. Sad when we miss having Hillary as Secretary of State,

Hillary and Kerry are both lying, left wing weasels but at least Hillary had a set of balls, Kerry is doing nothing but kissing up the the Iranians in the Nuke talks while the Ayatollah went out yesterday and assured the gathered masses that these talks were not ushering in any great friendship with the Great Satan. The crowd chanted, "Death to America".
Great! Let's have some sho-nuff nuke talks. Do the link.

Launch

Good Morning UJD and other Dawgs. It was great to

spend a weekend at home for a change. Got lots accomplished. DI72 and his family spent the weekend with us. He was meeting with the coaching staff at VHS where he is the new TE coach. Things are getting back to normal here, just a regular rock this week. Y'all have a great productive week. Sic'em Dawgs. By the way To Hell with Tennessee. Great Sweep by the Diamond Dawgs.

good morning Judge. LOL !! That's almost as good as a

Jaman_Dawg wake up. Can'e believe I missed that one. Looks like it was from a couple of years ago. Thanks again.

Concur....maybe have some peace talks with

Isis while were at it....60 minute segment was purdy good last night on Christians being driven out of Iraq.....mofos destroying every artifact and Christian symbol in sight

Good morning UJD. Time to get moving,,the rock is

in a hole.
Have a good one.
This post was edited on 3/23 7:00 AM by EufaulaDawg

hot smoke

good morning Tooth. I think it was the Vent where I saw he

got the job at VHS. Good for him. I hope he eventually works his way back through Athens. He was a great asset to UGA and the players while he was a GA. I've heard he was also an excellent recruiter as well. Best of luck to DI. Have a great week.

It will be beyond shameful if we let thin destroy the monastery carved

Into the hill. Speaking of 60 Minutes last night, the segment on the astrophysicist was great too.

mornin' EufaulaDawg. Wow. The last time I heard that was

in '69 my junior year at UGA. That song was on our jukebox at the fraternity house. Brings back some crazy memories. I think. Have a good one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT