ADVERTISEMENT

Good morning Dawg brothers and sisters !! **

Re: Good morning Uncle JD ..God bless you and yours ..and go Dawgs *

N m

Good morning Uncle John and all you hairy hunker down dawg people

have a great and bless day...37 in Yorktown mostly cloudy skies, rain coming in later today. Thanks to all for your prayers, as Christine came thru her surgery very well, she came home last night and Sharon is staying with her a few days to help out. Take care and Go Dawgs...

good morning 49. Rain here today tto. Temperature in

the 50s-60s. Glad Christine is starting to recover. Hope everything goes well throughout. Hope you have a great day.

Mornin', Unka John...calendar pretty forgiving this week. Keeping a

wary eye out for unpleasant surprises. Have a great day...

Good morning UJ & all you AM Dawgs! Washing machine went out yesterday.

Two weeks ago, it was the dishwasher. Signs of forthcoming financial apocalypse?

mornin' Dawg4Sure. Good idea. Even when the calender

isn't particularly full always watch for The Man out of the corner of you eye. Hope you have a great day.

Good Morning UJD ....Mornin' Dawgs

Went to see the Blood Moons movie last night...sold out in advance. I wood give it a 3.5 out of 5...done on the cheap like most Christian movies but really interesting information. We need to tread lightly the next 6 months UJD , specially with our fearless leader in place.

good morning Leroy. The last time our dishwasher went

out the the washing machine did the same a week later. Both had to be replaced. Refrigerator crashed in just a couple of months too. We called the "hard times". Hope you get all that straightened out. Have a good one.

mornin' WRDawg. Don't believe the Emperor is going

to give up until He has the entire world at war. He can sure antagonize everyone. Laying low over in here.

Good morning UJD. Have a great day**

s

This post was edited on 3/24 7:26 AM by EufaulaDawg

This post was edited on 3/24 7:32 AM by EufaulaDawg

Mornin UJ & Dawg friends. Sad to hear the news this morning...........

of another airliner down. You have to wonder how well all of these planes, some of which are pretty old, are maintenanced. My heart goes out to all those families. But tragedy is part of life. Have a good day.

good morning Brewster. Haven't even checked the

news this morning. didn't know about that. Bad news indeed. Hope you have a good day..

Woof.......

No Monday results. No sports of any kind took place.

Baseball needs to avenge bloodbath against Mercer last week. They play in Athens at 6PM.

Baseball plays at home against Kennesaw State today. So far, we are 1-4 against in state teams.

Softball takes on Georgia State Black Panthers tomorrow.

Morning, UJD. What were they thinking?

The University of North Georgia course catalog is now available and the message appears to be clear. Success can be yours....if you are a white male. Lagging behind in the race are a woman and a black guy who appears to be stumbling.
Obviously North Georgia is run by people who were not smart enough to get into Georgia.

Uncle, speaking of movies, went to YouTube and found

Full version of " Murder in Coweta County" and got all prepared to watch it yesterday. To watch though you were required to open an account, not with YouTube but with some third party. They said viewing was free but the still required a credit card. I was not going to give card info to some unknown entity who needed a way to bill me when they assured me they weren't going to bill me. Didn't get to watch. Darn.

mornin' Top Row. Things are getting kind of quiet for

Dawg sports right now. Gives us more time to concentrate on Spring practice notes. Have a great day.

good morning Judge. That picture may cause them all

kinds of problems. It's a shame that a picture like that is capable of causing so many problems. The race hustlers have no shame. They'll do anything. No telling where that will lead to. Wonder if Barry has been alerted.

Mornin' UJD! Too early a start before 4:52 so better late than never

I guess. Hope you have a great Tuesday!

dang. I've had that happen a couple of times also. I have

seen though, if you keep screwing around with it you may find a movie posted by someone else in segments for free. Found "Chiefs" the same way. Somebody put it on there in about 10 segments for a 2 hour movie. Actually breaks it up nicely for a couple of chances to go pee or run to the kitchen. Will probably start looking for those two again soon myself.

Mornin Unc, congrats to the Dalton State Road Runners....

In only their second year of restarting the basketball program (1rst year eligible for NAIA tourney), Corch Tony Ingle has them in the National Championship game tonight in Kansas City. they came in as a 6 seed (no shit) and have knocked off the 3 seed and 2 seed and won 4 games in 5 or 6 days. They on a ROLL...if that names sounds familiar he is from NGA and played at Dalton when it was DJC. He has coached BYU and Kennesaw State back when they knocked off Tech several years ago in Atl. Hope they can pull it out tonight...BEEP! BEEP!

good morning 81n95dawg. Yea. That's a little early for

most people. Glad you made it by. Have a great day.

Morning UJD & Dawgs Everywhere ...

... late getting started, my get up and go seems to have got up and went.

mornin' Fetchin. Great news for Dalton. Be nice to get

a national championship that way. Good luck to them. BEEP ! BEEP !

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT