ADVERTISEMENT

Good morning Dawg brothers and sisters !! **

mornin' Professor. Chat disciplinary committee meets at

the end of the month. You will be notified by registered mail. You will be represented in court by Chat attorney OCD. Good Luck. You have a good one too.

Mornin', Unka John...after reading about the chat disciplinary committee

I will redouble my efforts to be a vital contributing member of the 4:52. No damn way is OCD gonna get near me. Have a great day...

Good Morning UJD, Professor and others. I think everyone

Is excited about the 2015 Season. It's gonna be a fun ride. Go Dawgs

mornin' Dawg4Sure. Yea. That ought to get the attention

of any wayward chatters. No need going to the Joint for being late to the 4:52. Or worse.

good morning Tooth. You're right. As much as you hate

to see old familiar faces move on, it's still also very exciting to see new ones coming in and starting their carriers. Watching guys grow and improve is part of the fun of college football. Lot of new energy as the new season approaches. Have a great day.

This post was edited on 3/25 5:59 AM by Uncle Johns Dawg

Good morning UJ & all you AM Dawgs! Hump day and the dance card is full.

Y'all have a good one.
This post was edited on 3/25 6:31 AM by BadLeroyDawg

good morning Leroy. Always good to have a bosy day

scheduled. I have a few thing to do before heading to Macon for a yearly physical. That's always fun. Have great day.

Mornin' UJD! It's only HUMP day and already ready for this week to be over

Hope you have a great Wednesday!

Good Morning Uncle J

Cranked out more work yesterday than I have in a good while and did it at home.
Did not bathe until late afternoon. Rock is almost at top of hill.
I'm pushing that beotch down this week.

Good Morning UJD & all you Hump Day Hairy Dawgs

Gotta go to a wedding Saturday night at the City a Club up in the ATL...sit down dinner after the wedding. That is like a triple d,jd....focks the whole weekend. Dianne was reading me the list of the wedding couple gift list and I've never heard of giving toward the TRIP to some fancy ass place for a honeymoon. You can see on their web site a running balance so you can decide where you want your money to be applied...no shit. They only need $75 more for the limousine but still have a $3800 balance on their room....like I'm going to donate a ton of cash for some kids I barely know to go fock!

mornin' teddy. I actually got a lot of stuff done yesterday

that I needed to do, but it sounds like you beat me. Still did a good bit. Nice week. No matter when you finish DO NOT mock the rock. Trust me.

mornin' WRDawg. Dang. Can't imagine having to go to

a wedding like that. Sounds like a Mafia guy's daughter getting married. I'd sure find a way to have to miss that one. Condolences sent.

Woof.........

Good Morning Uncle John and brother. If y'all at the Capital City Country Club, you should stop by for a few seconds to see my new tower residence off Ralph McGill. Less than a mile away. .

Nothing to report on Dawg Sports except Wally Butts old school has swept the Diamond Dawgs in baseball. 1-5 against State of Georgia Piss Ant Schools.

No Mocking

Just meditating.

This post was edited on 3/25 7:10 AM by teddy_bulldawg

mornin' Top Row. I won't be going up there this weekend

but I may fairly soon. Might drop by then. Are you near where Ralph McGill crosses Williams Street area ?

I am headed to a barn wedding Sat nite in Macon. Told

the wifey, great I can wear jeans and cowboy boots. She informed me that would not happen. We will be on the way home from ATL, so it at least it won't be out of the way. GO DAWGS
This post was edited on 3/25 8:30 AM by ToothDawg

BTW. Are you talking about the City Club ? That place is

very nice. That's where Ali's reception was after her wedding. I paid half the cost of that. Somebody is laying out some serious coin there. They are going to need that donation.

Good morning, Uncle ...

Do you ever watch the Five? They are as bad as the liberals towards Cruz. That little smarmy worm, Gutfeld, says he agrees with everything he says but he just doesn't like his voice. He said it is all about winning only. What good is winning when your team is planning to take the country in the exact same direction as the progressives. They are setting things up for Jeb over there on that channel. Fox tells you lots of what you want to hear, but they are big time globalist CFR stooges over there. Folks need to be careful with Fox -- I am smelling a big time agenda over there and it is all globalist crony corporatism. Murdoch is not a friend - he was just a genius and saw a market to exploit. With all that said, the other news channels are unwatchable. Thank God for the internet, but now Obama owns that, too. I was listening to the congressional hearings with the head of the FCC this weekend and he is one spooky dude. Reminded me of Harry Reid with a little bit better personality.

No, I am east of downtown east of old Civic Center but just west

of Atlanta Medical Center (Old Georgia Baptist) west of Boulevard. The only tall building over there, got green awnings on roof.

647990-Large.jpg

10561600_985701468108039_2490037519047242239_n.jpg

This post was edited on 3/25 7:42 AM by Top Row Dawg

I had 1 hen that wouldn't get up last night, she might run off and try

to get her a TV Commercial like the 1 on the train that emails home.

good morning FIELDARTILLERYDAWG. I really like both

of those bumper stickers, but I sure wouldn't have one on my car. The first time you parked it in a parking lot all the windows would be busted. Those people are also nuts.
Hope you have a great day.

Mornin UJ & Dawg friends. I miss walking the length of my...........

driveway & picking up the newspaper, returning to my comfy chair & enjoying a cup of coffee while reading it. Lap top, IPad just not the same. But then, nothing is the same. I'm just old school and prefer it that way. Have a good day.

mornin' _Keef_. I've never watched that show. I'm also

hearing more and more about Fox becoming down with the globalist cause. No place to turn now except talk radio and the internet, but, as you say, before long both of those will be under Imperialist control as well.
Now we have to be cautious with who we trust for information. Just a matter of time........

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT