ADVERTISEMENT

Good morning Dawg brothers and sisters !! **

Good morning UJ & all you AM Dawgs! Manmade Global Warming about to get the

best of an early spring, huh?

Mornin', Unka John...now that I've got some meds, I may just

survive this stone. We'll see. I keep thinking somebody is gonna beat uk, but they keep finding ways to win. Have a great day...

Good Morning UJD and others from a motel somewhere in Macon, it

Took 3 hours to make the 77 mile trip from ATL to Macon yesterday. Construction had I 75 backed up from Forsyth to 285 north and South. What a mess. Wedding last night was fun even though I complained about having to go. Big outside wedding on a farm east of town. Sounds like we had a good scrimmage yesterday. I am concerned about our depth at receiver. Sounds like Chubb, Douglas, Turman, and Quavon are our only healthy backs. G-Day in 2 weeks. Go Dawgs

good morning Tooth. Was in downtown Macon yesterday

afternoon. On the way back to WR we saw the interstate traffic and took the back roads home. Hard to believe it can't be managed any better than that. Looks like the Dawgs will always have a shortage at some position from now on. There seems to always be one somewhere. Have read the sports yet. Will get caught up in the scrimmage in a bit. Have a safe trip home.

I headed back to Gun Show today with wallet full,,,Deadduckdawg wasn't too

far from right...
like I really need more...
hobby, I guess...

mornin' Dawg4Sure. Took a nap after the 4:52. Have get

caught up on the news and sports next. Have a good one..

good morning Leroy. Looks like Owl Gore was right. It's

gonna start getting hot soon. He told us. We should have listened. Have a good one.

Seriously?? I'm going from Atlanta to WR today. Looks like 41.**

Nm

Morning, UJD. Dang there was a bunch going on yesterday.

Dogs took to from the Mughty Cocks in their 2nd most important sport ( wimmens hoops now most important).
Dogs have 1st spring scrimmage and pass for over 600 yards, yet Jacob Park inky throws 7 times. What's up with that?
Former Dog lineman Jonathan Taylor announces he will take his talents to Auburn. .
Kentucky eliminates the ACC champ in fantastic Elite 8 game.
Ethiopian wins bridge run here. Total number of runners lowest in 8 years. Some say entry fee of $55 is reason.
Happy Palm Sunday to you and all Dog people.

Better eat lots of fiber, or you'll be trying to pass something else

That hydrocodone will sto' you up, boy.
You be pushing.

Mornin' UJD! Day 2 of this obnoxious cold. Saw lots of shiny toys I'd like

to have at the new car show yesterday. Then I got back to my paid-for 2006 Accord and cooled off a bit. None of 'em was quite worth getting back into monthly payments. Staying home from church today so I don't share this cold with anybody else. Hope you have a great Sunday!

Good Morning Uncle J

I don't hate Calipari and UK like most up in here.
I marvel at them. They aren't perfect, but they have a perfect record. They keep taking everybody's best shot and finding a way to get a w.
Wisconsin is another team like Notre Dame that will give the Cats all they want. The Badgers remind me of a team that would have played in the 50's or 60's with their crew cuts and back door cuts. Surprised they don't wear black Chuck Taylor's.
That Kaminsky boy has a shot of being the biggest deal Jewish athlete since Koufax. He is damn good.

Woof.....

Pretty good weekend so far.

Davie Allen plays some whacked out surf acid guitar in nugget last night.

Baseball has won first two games against Cocks in Columbia.

Lady Tennis whooped Hawgs 7-0 Friday.

Men Tennis squeezed Vandy 4-1 Friday.

Softball beat Vols yesterday.

Men Swimming came in 7th at Nationals.

Horse Gals won SEC Tournament.

Lady Golf dawgs to play championship round today against #1 Southern Cal at Liz Murphy tourney in Athens.

Track did good in two meets.

Pacing myself. If this gonna be a daily feature sure Rod and Boys will

get a feature. I made a pretty good Don's Choice Argent CD......

ARGENT VOL. 1

ARGENT

1) Liar 2) Lonely Hard Road 3) The Feeling Is Inside
4) Stepping Stone
RING OF HANDS
5) Cast Your Spell Uranus 6) Lothlorien 7) Chained 8) Where
Are We Going Wrong
ALL TOGETHER NOW
9) Hold Your Head Up 10) Tragedy 11) Be My Lover, Be My
Friend 12) He's A Dynamo 13) Pure Love
IN DEEP
14) God Gave Rock And Roll To You 15) It's Only Money
(Part 1) 16) It's Only Money (Part 2)

Good Morning, Uncle!

Kentucky made their last 9 shots, and their last 4 free throws. They earned that win. That's badass. Well coached. Hard to beat a team who does that. Great game.

I'm pulling for Michigan State, too. I won't be wearing their colors, though, like Stafford.

Izzo looks like a guy who drinks and smokes constantly, and spends every waking hour at his job trying to win, rather than hosting cookouts. I bet he's pissed off on every family vacation, and especially pissed when basketball season ends. I bet he sneaks away to watch pick-up basketball games and drink with high school coaches rather than lay on a beach somewhere wasting time.

Still can't make myself do the taxes. I hate that crap, and have to finish today.
Freeze warning ends at 11am, but I'm in shorts. Screw freezing...its Spring, dammit.

imo, Nightly Nugget is premium material

Radi should be paying you enough on NN to buy any program or old album you want.

Interesting that you pay somebody to iron a shirt

But won't pay a man to do your taxes.
I iron my shirts, but pay a man to do the taxes.

good morning Brewster. Very cool here this morning

too. As it warms up it will be a beautiful day . Have a great one.

good morning Judge. That was a nice spring sports

summary right there. Great recap. Looks like Mr Taylor is still having some trouble in the "life choices" department. Yep. Looks like Aubarn is the next stop on his tour.

Doing taxes is easy

Got no rental properties or Schedule C business anymore.
I just hate paying that Communist POS.

I used to pay people, but I always found things they missed, and all the work is in gathering the info anyway.
Takes less than 30 minutes to actually "do" the taxes, and just plug the info into the program. I don't need a guy to do that.

Can't imagine ironing my own shirts. Concept blows my mind.
I wood not mow grass, either, if wife wood stop firing the yard guys. She has slave labor at her fingertips.

good morning 81n95dawg. Hope that cold gets better

soon. Had one last spring and thought it would never go away. Hang in there. Have a great day.

mornin' Top Row. Thanks for the update. Great stuff. The

Dawgs are back to playing well in the Spring sports. Good to see. Have a great day.

1988 last time I stood behind a lawnmower. Same year

Mezzicans started showing up in the south and the game changed.

Good Morning UJD & all you Sunday Dawgs

We're up in the ATL....missed the wedding and barely made the reception dinner. The normal 1 hour and 45 min drive took right at 5 hous!! ..the absolute worse day I've ever seen on I-75. There not only were a few wrecks but had lane closures around McDonough...stopped dead several times for 10 minutes at a time before getting up to 5 or 10 mph...As usual, it didn't get much better when we finally made I here...he on clsues on north and south ar in place today so I've got to figure an alternate route....might need to drive west toward Augusta then HEAD south.....you wooda put a gun to your head UJD

I am not equipped to handle that. However, if it got me out of a wedding

I think I could enjoy sitting in a FORD with heated and cooled seats and voice commands controlling the 9000 songs on my iPod for 5 hours.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT