ADVERTISEMENT

Good morning Dawg brothers and sisters !! **

Good morning Uncle John, today is wednesday, that means its CATFISH & GRITS

for breakfast, first i am taking Al and Jean over to the airport in Norfolk, 44 not as warm as yesterday, been nice and sunny this week, have a great and safe day....

good morning 49. Happy catfish and grits day. Already

getting warm around here. 58 this morning looking at 65 by 11:00. The clouds are the only keeping it from getting hot. Hope you have a great day.

Mornin' UJD! Starting April Fool's Day off frustrated with an employee who

was supposed to start work Monday but now won't be at work until Thursday. Apparently commitment and one's word mean nothing anymore. Would be nice to retire tomorrow and be done with the drama employees create. Guess I'll just shake my head and move on. Hope you have a great Wednesday!

good morning 81n95dawg. Yea. You see that more and

more now. Especially the young adults. Hope every thing gets straightened out around there soon. Have a good one.

Watching Dawgs-Tech baseball last night made me realize I must come clean

When I was young, I always wanted to go to Tech. Thought nothing could be more exciting than to go to games in Grant Field 6 times a year, how insanely exciting it would be to leave my dorm, cross the expressway and be able to enjoy downtown Atlanta. I loved the old car and the Ramblin Wreck fight song. Always knew if there were no pretty girls on campus that I would have focused more and made better grades, I just thought that going to Tech would be a wonderful experience.
Then as I gained maturity, I realized those thoughts only occurred on April 1 every year. Hope all Dog people have a great April Fools Day.

Mornin' Uncle. I know they are good causes, but I can't believe...

The Red and Black teams will be wearing purple and pink at G Day to honor our fallen soldiers and cancer survivors. Call me a stickler for tradition I guess.

good morning Judge. Somebody might fool me today and

get away with it for April Fools Day, but I'm not buying a story about somebody wanting to go to Tech. Never. Nice try though.

Good Morning UJD and the rest of you early AM Dawgs. Why do you

Suppose Eric Holder is bringing the full weight of the Fed Govt down on a college kid for doing a tasteless act at Ole Miss. There are lots of government officials that should be indicted for far worse things. I'm trying to look back in history and decide if there has ever been more corruption in all levels of government than what we are currently witnessing. My grandfather is rolling over in his grave. On a lighter note, GO DAWGS!

This post was edited on 4/1 6:44 AM by ToothDawg

Mornin', Unka John..back among the living. Now I am three days behind

Have a great day...

mornin' Professor. I'm not going to bite on that one yet.

The Judge has already tried the old "I wanted to go to Tech" joke on April Fools Days on UJD. Didn't work. Studying each post very carefully today.

good morning Tooth. I know about the story out of

Oklahoma but don't know about something at Ole Miss. I must have missed that one.
When it comes to total corruption for an administration, yes, this is the worst it has ever been from top to bottom. It's amazing and every single department is that way. This administration is ruling this country like slave master. And there is nothing anybody can do.

Good Morning UJD & all you Hump Day Hairy Dawgs

Lawd a mercy we've gotten a bunch of rain the last 12 hours...ready for it to move through this morning..

I thought it was time for some Tiger news and sure nuff, he played a practice round at Augusta yesterday...guess we'll hear soon if he thinks the yips are under control enough for him to play next week

mornin' Dawg4Sure. I saw some posts from last night

about your passing those stones. That must have been something else. Does the doctor think this might be over for a while ? Some people will have them periodically. Hope this is it. Have a good one.

mornin' WRDawg. Yea. I'm sure the Tiger updates will

start streaming in on an hourly basis soon. Probably will be a few panel discussions with "experts" on ESPN and the Golf Channel. I may have to miss some of it.

Good morning, Uncle!

Already seen the pink and purple uniforms below by some CHATTER. Fully expect to read about Uga being charged by PETA with sexual assault on a cat later today. You got to have your guard up on April 1...beginning at 4:52am. Rough crowd.

This wood be a good day for Barack to sign a bunch of executive orders and pretend it's a joke.

Mornin UJ & Dawg friends. Rough week so far...........

Involved in traffic accident Sunday. Insurance companies almost insist you communicate by Internet. What happened to good old fashioned eye to eye or telephone service? Customer service is a thing of the past. Roll with the punches. Have a good day.

Good Morning Uncle J

Got rid of cable yesterday.
Internet only up in here. Will bring something (satellite or cable) back for football season, but should be an interesting experiment to see how long we can go without missing it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT