ADVERTISEMENT

Good morning Dawg brothers and sisters !! **

Good morning UJ & all you AM Dawgs! And Good Friday to you too.

Hope y'all have a great Easter celebration.

Mornin', Unka John...sometimes it causes me to tremble...

Have a great day...
This post was edited on 4/3 8:52 AM by Dawg4sure

good morning Leroy. Good Friday wishes for you

as well. Hope you have a great Easter weekend.

mornin' Dawg4Sure. Great opening line for

this Good Friday. How you have a great Easter weekend.

Good Morning UJD, Tee, 4Sure, Leroy, and others. Hope everyone

has a great Easter weekend. GO DAWGS

Good morning, Uncle ...

So the republicans in Indiana passed a law they probably didn't even need to pass, one at least partially passed by some to protect a hypothetical, and now they have completely changed the law to where it codifies not protecting this hypothetical. PC army rolled them and kicked their republican asses, and I mean kicked their ass. And this progressive army is maybe 10% of the population. I imagine 50% of the population doesn't even know any of this is going on.

Meanwhile, around 150 Christians were slaughtered in Kenya yesterday. Am I being too cynical in thinking some of these radical protesters here got a secret kick out of that yesterday. They better realize that technically the christian heterosexual can convert or swear fealty to the muzzies, but a queer is going to get their head cut off every time. People better start waking up soon. If the silent majority is still out there, it is starting to become a good time to wake up. This current crop of republican lawmakers may be better than the democrats, but they are so damn spineless and will cave to pressure in a heartbeat. I'm afraid conservatives are going to stay home in droves in 2016 and the minority grievance coalition is going to come out in droves. Jeb is really going to excite the base.

This post was edited on 4/3 6:23 AM by _Keef_

Morning fellas. Have a good 1

Coming thru WR in a bit Uncle J.......will blow the horn at u and WR dawg
Posted from Rivals Mobile

mornin' _Keef_. Conservatives made a great comeback

in the last two Midterm elections. But in regard to your second paragraph, I can just see it happening already. They won't show in the next general election. They have about had enough. If they show, they will vote for Tea Party candidates and Libertarians. Conservatives have lost too much ground in the Republican party, they just can't recover. Hope I'm wrong.

Good Morning UJD & all you Good Friday Dawgs

Good Friday should really b a good'un ....prolly need to cut the summit a little short to go slap that ball...clear and low 80's

I'll get the coffee ready UJD

Morning, UJD. When we were kids, who woulda thought that on Good Friday

there would be such a complete lack of interest in Opening Day for Major League Baseball. America's Pastime? Gone With the Wind comes to mind, especially the line, " Frankly, I don't give a damn". Baseball, only 50 years ago was a much bigger deal than the NFL. Makes one wonder what will be the next sport to hop on that downhill slide? Golf? Masters will be great but tried to watch the Texas Open last week and it held my interest for only 2 minutes. Realized that next to the majors, my favorite thing in golf for the last couple years is watching Tiger shoot 78.

I never got over the last strike that stopped play...was fairly "in"

Till then. What was that, like 20-25 years ago?

We need to get John Kerry to Indiana to fix things.

Don't understand why there is no talk for Kerry for President in 2016. He is a natural leader and he was born in America.

Morning UJD & Dawgs Everywhere ...

...extremely excited to have Price on board. It all starts in the trenches and we are certainly starting to get better there on both sides of the ball.

safe travels. Not just on the way there and back. But

especially while you're there in All-benny.

good morning Daddy. Excited here too. He looks

especially good on those clips they posted on the Vent. Big and strong. I agree on both sides of the line making big improvements. Have a great weekend.

Good Morning Uncle J

Happy here on Good Friday, the best Friday, to be amongst friends here on the 4:52.
Y'all have a good one.

good morning Judge. I think there will always be the

die hard fans of each pro sport , although dwindling in numbers. I was a huge baseball fan in the 50s and 60s. The start of free agency really affected my perspective on the sport. I was still young and couldn't believe a Red Sox player would go to the Yankees or a Dodger to the Giants, etc. Then after the 1st player strike, I was done. Got slightly interested again with the early 90s Braves. Back to NGAS again.

I'm mostly consumed with college sports although player behavior in 2 certain sports are definitely having a negative effect on that.

I lost it a little in '94, then the Steroid era did me in..

Sacred numbers like 60,61 and 755 no longer stood. I always loved stats and seems to be almost an entire generation of players need to have an * by their records.

Mornin UJ & Dawg friends. After my recent trip.............

to Israel Good Friday feels more special than ever. On another note I remember my grandfather told me once he had to have his watermelon seeds in the ground by sunup on Good Friday. When I asked why he replied, " Cause that's the way you grow good watermelons". Have a great day.

LOL, Chatter who went to practice posted last night

"Park looks like one of the Backstreet Boys who became a crack addict".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT