ADVERTISEMENT

Good morning Dawg brothers and sisters !! **

Good morning UJ & all you AM Dawgs! Busy day on tap, no sleep to speak of,

could kick my butt round about 4 pm.

good morning Leroy. Busy day going on here too. Time

to get it in gear and get er done. Have a great day.

Nothing like getting back home after

getting everything done you needed to get done that day.

Good Morning UJD, 1a, Leroy and others. G-Day, Masters, Springtime,

What a great week. Life is good. Go Dawgs!

Mornin' UJD! Didn't sleep real well last night so feels like starting the

week off with a hangover. Getting old isn't fun but it beats the alternative. Hope you have a great Monday!

good morning Tooth. Getting geared up for the Masters

here. Wish I could go to the G Day game too. Been having to miss it for the last several years. The weather sure has been nice around here lately. Love the Spring. Have a great week.

good morning 81n95dawg. I know what you mean about

that. I've been dealing with the "getting old" business for a while now. Not too bad sometimes. Have a great week.

mornin' Dawg4Sure. Same here. Lot of stuff needs

to get done in the next couple of days. Have a great week.

mornin' Professor. The pollen always seems to be at

full force during Masters week. I have to load up on antihistamines and Nasonex during the next few weeks. Have a great day.

Good Morning UJD ....Mornin' Dawgs

Going to be a big week with the Arizona crew coming in on Thursday plus Masters week.....show do hope the rain don't screw things up....

mornin' WRDawg. That 5 day forecast in today's

paper sure looks ominous. Hope it holds off. Don't like it when it gets muddy out there.

Good deal on family coming in. BTW, did you see

on "Better Call Saul" last week when Mike said, "It's Pimento, they call it the caviar of the South"? Great line,

This post was edited on 4/6 7:04 AM by JudgeLarryDawg

Dang, "brief mini" sounds like you can leave the car's engine running.

Home office at 4:52 sounds like things are humming,

Morning, UJD. Besides doings in Augusta, this is a huge week in Athens,

Before G Day arrives, we have Jacob Eason, who is on campus right now, spending several days I with the team. We need to make sure he is dazzled by CBS and loves his stay, that he remains the anchor of next year's recruiting class which could end up as our best ever. Eason can very well lead us to the considerable glory that the StudVent demands.

good morning Judge. I noticed that about Eason's trip

to Athens. This is a big couple of days with him on campus. I believe some great things are going to result from this visit and his continued influence on the recruits. All Disney Dawgs stay tuned.

Good morning UJD. 50 cents worth of rain on a

Monday morning...orta be agin' the law.
Have a great day.

Good morning Uncle John and all you hairy hunker down dawg people

have a great and safe day.. 50 and cloudy with a high of 72 for Yorktown, no i did not cry when kentucky lost, cannot pull for a team with sin and devil in their names.........when ya leaving for augusta? Go Dawgs.

mornin' EufaulaDawg. We have rain and thunder

forecast for each day this week. Hope it holds off this time. Have a great day.

Concur on great line but haven't seen that show....noticed y'all

Talkin' bout it though and have it on my list

good morning 49. Sounds like everybody on the chat

wanted Kentucky to lose. Good temperatures going on here too. We don't stay in Augusta. Just drive up each day. Not too bad of a drive. Hope you have a great week.

Morning UJD & Dawgs Everywhere ...

...Masters week, I am always excited to see what is the best golf tournament in the world each year. This year I have Wednesday practice round tickets so I will be attending the par 3 tournament for the first time.

Good morning Uncle Johns and all you early morning Dawgs****

Nm

good morning Daddy. Each year I'm just amazed that

it seems to get better all the time. You will really like the Par 3 tournament. Everybody is relaxed and having a great time. Have a great day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT