ADVERTISEMENT

Good morning Dawg brothers and sisters !! **

Good morning UJ & all you AM Dawgs! 60% chance of wet here but the cold is

a thing of the past, I reckon.

good morning Leroy. We're supposed to get a little

rain this morning and that's it. Going to be in the 80s this afternoon. The cold is gone I believe. Have a great day.

Good Morning UJD, Leroy, and others. My golfing son is pulling

for Cabrera in the Masters. It's always interesting how the leader on Thursday usually falls way back by Sunday. I remember my senior year, Tom Weiskopf took a 13 on #12. I always think about that when my game blows up. I am pulling for an all Dawg sudden death playoff. GO DAWGS

Mornin' UJD! Disappointed to see the Badgers' coach whining last night

like a titty baby. Not a dookie fan at all but he got out-coached and his boys got out-hustled. Learn from that and move on. As JBD said earlier, announcer chimed right in with "classy in defeat" when they were anything but. Good game all around. Now on to counting down the days till August. Hope you have a great Tuesday!

good morning Va Beach Dawg. I have the same problem

at times. Just have to get in there and start doing it. Hope you have a good day.

good morning Tooth. I like Cabrera too. Always will be

pulling for the Dawg players that qualify though. Kind of the way I approach most pro sports. Look for the Dawgs first Have a great day.

good morning 81n95dawg. I recorded the game last

night. Will watch it sometime today. Sounds like it was a very good game. Kind of glad Duke won for some reason. Looking forward to August here too. Have a great day.

Mornin', Unka John...hopefully the rain washed some of the pollen

away. Have a great day...

mornin' Dawg4Sure. I hope so. That pollen about drives

me crazy this time of year. The antihistamines and nasal spray are a lot better than they used to be, but it's still a struggle for a few weeks for some. Hope you have a great day.

Morning, UJD. Let's get Masters out the way so we can focus on

the NBA Playoffs and the 3 months of excitement they bring. Watched show on the Golf Channel last night, "Live From the Masters and darned if they didn't talk about Tiger Woods so much that I had to change the channel. He must make a phenomenal difference in how much green they have in their wallets because they didn't even mention or show other players in the field.
That aside, the grounds at ANGC are as beautiful as ever, the crowd will be chock full of Jamanesque Good Morning selections, and the place has "the caviar of the South" easily accessible. How great is it when such a great event, in such a wonderful place officially begins with Arnold Palmer, Gary Player, and Jack Nicklaus being introduced by a former Georgia Bulldog football player. Bring it on.
One other morning thought: Be happy that Duke won last night, Tech fans despise the Dukies.

Good Morning Uncle J

Back at the Rock today.
This week promises to be more interesting than last. May take Friday off too to make it even more interesting.

Followed Weiskopf's wife most of the round that day. (No pic violation)

She was the class of the field.

good morning Judge. I refuse to watch any pre game

type broadcast about the Masters for that reason. I haven't read nor seen any Tiger updates. I've skipped all the articles as well. Looking forward to being there and checking out the "Jamanesque" beauties too.
I agree on Duke winning. I like it because they piss off all the right people.

mornin' teddy. That rock is always nasty and wet with

dew when you return from a vacation. Hunker down It will be a tough morning. Have a good one.

Good morning, Uncle ....

KINDa was pulling for WI last night, but finally decided I didn't really care who won and that I had already watched too much basketball this year. Turned it off and watched the Better Call Saul season ender. Congrats to the Dookies - they are a good team. Time to hour grind the rest of the week out and then watch the only golf tournament I pay any attention to all year. I'll turn on the other majors for a minute or two, but my golf watching now pretty much starts and ends after the Masters. I'll probably watch the Hawks some in the playoffs, but I am now down to college football, college basketball, the Masters and some Falcon and NFL playoff games. I used to watch it all when I was younger, read all the stats in the papers, knew the players, etc ... It seems like the more they (ESPN) have sensory overloaded me with sports, the less I watch or care. Or maybe I'm just getting older and that was just the way it was going to go.

Might have something to do with all those Ohio Big 10 types ...

you have to deal with in Warner Robins. Have always heard Big 10 folks aren't really conference loyalists (which I can relate to and appreciate) but still, those folks from up that way are a buncha POS know it all yankees and they are all generally irritating. It's never that painful to watch a group of them go down.

mornin' _Keef_. ESPN has about over loaded me too.

I rarely watch it anymore. Check their site to see a highlight clip of a game I missed sometimes. I watch very little pro sports unless ex Dawgs are playing. Still do checks out somewhat during playoffs. That's about it. Have a great day.

You're right. We are infested with them. The ones from

Ohio are the worst. Think of everything you hate about Florida people and Ohio people beat it every time. I bet other Big 10 states are just the same.

Good Morning UJD....Mornin' Dawgs

Late signing in because I made the blunder of all blunders...ran out of coffee at the house. I was sure we had another container around somewhere, but noooo. It was ugly and I was in no condition to sign in...no telling what I wooda said, even if my fingers coulda hit the buttons. I left for the office early and grabbed a large black at Mc.D's for the ride to last me while pot brewed here....damn I feel better

Good morning, Uncle!

Good Morning! Staying up late on a Monday sux. But after Sunday, there ain't no more sports I GAS about until August. Baseball could disappear from the Earth like dinosaurs, and I'd never know it happened. Average player making $4 million?? WTH?

Pulled for Dook last nite. They should have lost but Wisconsin blew their lead. Then Wiscy coach bitched about the other team playing too rough after the game. Real classy. I could see a young player losing his composure, but was very surprised to see a coach whining that the other boys were too mean and the refs just let em. Waaaa! Made me glad I didnt pull for Badgers. Wisconsin ain't nuthin but a bunch of poosies. Not man enough. Good lord, and they wore tights. Again. That really happened.

Charts still broken.

mornin' WRDawg. Sure hope you got that coffee

situation straightened out by tomorrow's summit. Got to discuss Masters and Dawg spring practice strategy then.

good morning JohnnyBee. I'm going to watch that

game today sometime. Sure wasn't going to stay up until midnight to see it. Looking forward to watching them play too rough. Chat kind of slow today. Hope you have a good one.

mornin' Professor. That pollen ain't going to be down

long. It will be back soon. You can count on that. It will be everywhere again soon. Have a good one.

Mornin UJ & Dawgs. Masters week. Lot of good young golfers on the tour.....

to pull for. Saw an article saying Bubba was not popular with other golfers on the tour. Doubt Bubba's worried though. He's popular with us Dawgs. For me, anybody but Tiger & Sergio. Hope you have a good day.

Woof.....

Nothing on the Monday schedule so no results to report. Baseball at Clemson tonight.

I have been lucky enough to find the long missing 2002 Georgia at South Carolina program. The one where Pollack stripped Pickens in the endzone. I now have every Georgia program back to 1967. Only missing one program from 1966. Georgia at VMI. What in the hell are we playing at tiny VMI for? I mean we were Cotton Bowl Champs and ended up #4 in nation in 1966.

1966%20UGA%20vs%20VMI.jpg

Oh wait, it was the Victory Stadium in Roanoke Virginia. Victory Stadium was constructed in 1942. The name was meant to be a rallying cry for Allied victory in World War II. The stadium seated approximately 25,000, which made it the largest
football stadium in Virginia when it opened, and regularly hosted games with large crowds during the first decades of its existence. Most famously, Victory Stadium hosted an annual Thanksgiving Day game between Virginia Military Institute, or VMI, and Virginia Tech, then known as VPI, until 1969. The game was part of a day of festivities which included a parade
from downtown Roanoke to the stadium. From 1958 to 1969, Victory Stadium also hosted an annual game, typically featuring VPI, known as the Harvest Bowl. From 1946 to 1950, the South's Oldest Rivalry between the University of Virginia and the University of North Carolina was held at the stadium.

Victory%20Stadium,%20Roanoke,%20Virginia.jpg

It was demolished in 2006.

Hey we played in Porter Stadium in Macon, this stadium still around?

Porter%20Stadium%2C%20Macon%2C%20Georgia.jpg

This post was edited on 4/7 8:49 AM by Top Row Dawg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT