ADVERTISEMENT

Good morning Dawg brothers and sisters !! **

Good morning UJ & all you AM Dawgs! Made it back without incident from NC &

see we have 100% chance of precip here.

good morning Leroy. Sure was glad that the Masters

missed most of that rain they were supposed to get. Time to crank up and start a new week. Have a great day.

Mornin' UJD! Hope you enjoyed the Masters, it was fun to watch on TV 4sure.

It was especially fun to see young Spieth light it up the way he did. He seems like a really good kid and a good story for golf...should make it pretty easy to root for him in the future. Hope you have a great Monday!

good morning 81n95dawg. It was great to be there as

always. Yes, the Spieth kid is a great player and also appears to be a good person as well. Good for him. He lapped the field. Have a great week.

Good morning, Uncle!

Speef showed those old men how its done. Even I've never been 19 under at Augusta. He's good.

I bet The Man has him getting up this morning and going to some media interview though. And all week. Just because you win the Masters at a record pace don't mean you can get away from The Man. It's Monday for him, just like for us. I use that term "us" loosely, since you are retired and regularly tell The Man to GFH.

I got a couple big ROCKs to move this week, but I did lots of pushing all weekend, which will help.
Time for a dip in the Volga River. Have a good one!

Good morning Uncle John....another day at the old salt mine....

as my grandfather would say...of course he was a farmer and to my knowledge never set foot in a salt mine.

This post was edited on 4/13 6:20 AM by RRtrackdawgson

good morning RRtrackdawgson. Heard that all my life

too and never knew anybody that worked in one. Time to go do whatever we do. Have a great week.

Mornin', Unka John...Masters wasn't a runaway but it wasn't ever close

Spieth set all those records on a longer and tougher course than tiger had. No talk of "Spieth proofing" the course though. The kid is good. Re Lefty...shoot -14 and finish 2nd? Mercy. Have a great day...

good morning JohnnyBee. Yea. The Man will be taking

that boy all over the place this week. Probably Good Morning America (if the still is such a show), The Today Show, Jimmy Kimmel, Letterman, etc. The difference is he will be making serious coin each time he does something for The Man. No Volga song for him this week, probably "We're in the money" will be going through his head. Dang, he played some serious golf this week.
Let's get er done. Have a great week.

mornin' Dawg4Sure. There was some serious golf being

played this week at Augusta. A lot of Masters have been won with the scores the top 5-6 guys shot. The score Spieth shot is amazing. Great week for golf. Hope you have a great day.

Morning, UJD. Did Speith call and thank you last night

for being such an exceptional Patron? Never seen such a polite young nan. That boy is so much what golf needs that I would almost think Billy Payne and member pals built him in a lab like the science fella did Iron Man in the movies. Jordan Speith is like the anti-Tiger. He is so different from Eldrick in so many ways that it's almost surprising that he doesn't have a black girlfriend. Also, a tip of the hat to Bubba for fulfilling the role of defending champion well. Masters, as always, separates themselves from the pack.

mornin' Professor. Glad no major injuries at G Day. There

was great gold being played at the Maters this year. Not only Spieth. Several guys show very impressive scores. Long week ahead. Time to crank it back up. Have a great week.

Good morning UJD. Had a heavy duty weekend

but gotta get it done this AM.
Have a good one.

Good morning Uncle John and all dawgs

have a great and safe day. beauty of a day here in Hampton rds, flowers trees are in full bloom, lookout alergies. busy day, meeting, gym, and serving over @ Ft. Eustis. God bless, and Go Dawgs.

good morning Judge. That was some showing by

Spieth. Great players and certainly seems like a fine young man. Several others played very well also. All in all, a great Masters. Seeing a couple of Dawgs in the Butler Cabin finish even better. Have a great week.

Good Morning Uncle J

Time to get after it again I am afraid.
Amazing how the trees, leafless a week or so ago, are full of cover now.
Leaves on trees are about as amazing as flowers imho.

good morning 49. Everything is looking really nice here

too. Dogwoods, azaleas and others are still out. Got a busy day myself. Hope you have a great week.

mornin' teddy. I noticed my pecan tree do the same

thing. One day no leaves, the next day full of leaves. Spring is here for sure. Have a great week.

Good Morning UJD ....Mornin' Dawgs

Quick good morning as we get the fambly off to the airport ....hate it when go back to Tucson....will be our turn to go there the next 3 or 4 times with Holly pregnant now. Alan might make it back by himself to squeeze in a Dawg game...

Mornin UJ, TEE & Dawgs. Sure getting our share of April showers.......

rain in forecast all week. Happy for Jordan Spieth but would have liked to see more of a nail biting finish to the Masters. Have a good day.

good morning Brewster. Yea, I believe the rain season

is here now. We're supposed to get it almost every day this week. Have a great day.

good morning UJD............

I'ma go back to bed................
XWmKXBv.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT