ADVERTISEMENT

Good morning Dawg brothers and sisters !! **

Mornin UJ, TEE & Dawgs. Drove through the heart of Gamecock country........

yesterday. Sometime if I ever wonder why I love north Georgia so much I will just think of Columbia SC. Have a good day

good morning JohnnyBee. As Casey Kasem might

say, "JohnnyBeeDawg is rockin' the charts." I knew you would get back to the top again. That kid in the picture is definitely an alpha. Who was that woman the Al Gore hired for $20-30,000 per month to make him into an alpha male while running for president ? Can't remember.

good morning Brewster. I had to go to meetings there

every 6 weeks for 3 years. Most of it looked like the bad part of Macon then. Have a great day.

Good Morning UJD & all you Hump Day Hairy Dawgs

Old friend and Fraternity brother ( Bucky Cook ) call me late yesterday riding through town...met to have a BEER and haven't talked to him in about 7 years...good times and he axed about you UJD

Good morning, Uncle ...

Just mailed my estimateds. That's a few plane rides for some of Obama's Central American refugees. Bringing a few more to the land of milk and honey (for them) to join their illegal parents. I think it might be better spent on some veterans who got all shot up serving the country overseas, but what do i know.

Life as one of Obama's tax slaves in his project for a new American century. Gotta love it. Gonna send me to the projects before it's over.

mornin' WRDawg. Thought about him a couple of

weeks ago. Great guy. Ran into him at the Tech game last year. He still up around Alpharetta or some place ?

mornin' _Keef_. I had already paid mine electronically

through my accountant, but still have to send quarterly estimates. Each April 15th I think about what Neal Boortz said. It was that if we went back to the old way where people had to write a check for their income tax amount each April, this crap of such high taxes would stop. Only then would people get a full grasp of how ridiculous our taxes are.

Yep, he's up that way and has

done well...member at Cherokee and has a 5 bedroom house over at Reynolds, Great Waters I think (sounds good to me)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT