ADVERTISEMENT

Good morning Dawg brothers and sisters !! **

Mornin UJ & Dawg friends. I am back from my trip to Israel..............

Got a little jet lag & fatigue going on but had a wonderful time. Made new friends and learned more in ten days than I have been able to understand about the Middle East in years of reading & studying. I have missed the 4:52'ers. Always good to be home. Have a great Friday 13th.

Good morning UJ & all you AM Dawgs! Gonna be the warmest temps of the day

right now big, buxom blonde Karen Minton says. Where have you gone, Mr. Al Gore...?

good morning Brewster. I'm sure that was an incredibly

interesting trip. Glad you had a great time. Maybe the weekend will take care of the jet lang. Have a good day.

good morning Leroy. We've had a couple of great

afternoons in a row here. Going to be hard to beat yesterday. Have a nice weekend.

Friday the 13th came on Friday this month!

For folks who remember Pogo.

good morning 72dawg. I remember those well. I was

in elementary school when I fist started. Still my favorite. Sad day when that strip called it quits. Have a nice weekend.

Mornin', Unka John...got me a late season cold, it's raining and I gotta

finish a large project and get it filed in Fulton County. Ungood times. Have a great day...

mornin' Dawg4Sure. Everybody has been getting rain

except us until last night. Haven't seen a wet driveway in a while. Very cool this morning with only a slight chance of rain though. Hope you get all the project finished and rock secured at the top. Have a nice weekend.

Morning, UJD. Did I hear this right?

Someone told me that Radi joined in with the Chats last night and complimented the board participants. Sounded to me like he was really liking this board and probably would have our sigs back for us sometime today. Boy that's great. The site administrator is generous and it's nice to feel appreciated.
Hope all Dog people have a good day. Supposed to rain here but I don't have to get my oil changed so I can just hunker down inside and screw around. The Chats will entertain.

Good morning Uncle John and all you hairy hunker down dawg people

have a great Friday, 40 cloudy and rain on the way. Looks like Dawgs and Vols, and Dawgs and tigers today, hope it turns out to be a DAWG DAY.

good morning Judge. I didn't know about that. I wasn't

around last night. Good news. I hope the sigs come back. I asked Radi twice about a problem and he came through both times quickly. He's a great guy.

good morning 49. Going to be a cold and cloudy day

around here. Looking for more sunshine this weekend with only slight rain possibility. Good outlook. Hope you have a great weekend.

Sorry you weren't around. It's been removed now but

Fun was being had. Leader of the conversation was a bad eyed mountain man.

LOL. I bet it was fun. I've heard about that guy. Creates

quite a disturbance no matter where he goes. Especially commie bars.

mornin' lsudawg. I've heard this is a very nice town. I

believe Northwestern State is there. Film some movies there too. I think Steel Magnolias was one. Have a great trip.

Good Morning UJD & all you Friday Dawgs

Looks like a third game with SC tonight....surely we can beat them after they've played 2 games on consecutive nights. ...prolly want start till about 10 p.m. after delays. You'll need to wake up in the middle of the night to watch so you tell me about it UJD ..

I'll get the coffee ready UJD

Good morning UJD. Have a great Friday the 13th...

if you see Jason..run like hell.

Mornin' UJD! Glad for Friday to finally get here. Got the day off so it

makes for a nice, long weekend. Have a great day today!

mornin' WRdawg. I imagine i'll learn the final score

about 4:49 tomorrow morning waiting for the atomic clock to turn 4:52. No hoops watching for me around 11;00 at night for me. I'l be there about there usual time.

mornin' EufaulaDawg. That guy made some serious

runs on those Fridays for several years. I wonder how many of those shows got made. Hope you have a great weekend.

Woof.......

Fuzzy green ball Dawgs served the Vols yesterday in Knoxville 4-0. Man, our tennis program rolls along every year.

Big slate today.

Roundball Dawgs vs. Cocks, 3rd time a charm?
Baseball home with Missouri Tigers.
Softball home at same time as Baseball 6PM against those gals from Alabama. Big game.
Lady tennis home with Kentucky Wildcattters at 3PM.

NCAA Indoor championships all day for both track teams in Fayetteville Arkansas. Gals ranked 4th, Guys ranked 6th. 13 members qualified.

Man this Uber job is great. Funny how many folks wanna see the stripper crush beer cans with her boobs at the Clermont Lounge.

Mornin' Uncle. Chats going to H - E - Double Hockeysticks...

we prolly need to gather up some money for Lottie Moon and the starving Pygmy children to save our message board souls.

mornin' Top Row. Thanks for the update. Lot of Dawg

action to watch out for over the weekend. Interesting read on your nightly "flash back". Haven't heard the song yet. Glad the new job is going great. It's certainly a great idea. Have a good one.

Nacogdoches TX

Stephen F Austin Univ is there. It's a very pretty town. I believe there's a line in the movie 'Alamo' about it.

Good morning UJD ,better late than never.........

I'ma go back to bed
ahnQJEV.jpg

mornin' Professor. If she could straighten out the

Chinese sh ought to be able to straighten out the chat. Well, at least some. She might want to bring in Carrie Nation along to help.

This post was edited on 3/13 7:48 AM by Uncle Johns Dawg

When I was growing up I thought...

Lottie Moon was one of the sick and shut-in cause they were always taking up an offering for her. Poor thing. Bless her heart.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT