ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
It's SECC Week and I. Am. Ready.

I'm ready to make some plans to finally meet some DawgVent friends. I know @celticdawg will be there and we've spoken briefly about making plans, but will anyone else from the GMDN crew be in attendance? If so let's plan drinks or something Friday night or even Saturday after the game.

Speaking of making plans.... time to plan another WEDDING!!! Yep I'm getting a daughter-in-love 💗 (@PappyDawg2727 - just wanted to make sure you saw this)
JT told us Saturday at the wedding and did the asking today where they met....in her father's church after everyone had left. He did have a photographer there to capture the moment and it was pretty special. They came to see us tonight and are already making plans.

I guess we find out tomorrow where we start the week in rankings. I'm thinking we stay at #1 but I've seen some say possibly #2. Really pulling for the top 4 next week to be UGA, MICH, TCU & USC....that sets up nicely for us. Gotta take care of business this week first though!!

As always, Prayers up for the all GMDN members, all those on Lump's list and everyone else who is sick, hurting, lonely or in need!
❤️🙏 please add @bklg1504 to your prayer list ....praying for peace and comfort during this difficult time!
Also @GOPUGA as he deals with some family issues....praying for strength and wisdom for all!

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT......

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News