ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
Well, it's our first Saturday with no college football to look forward to. But THAT'S OK......We're Back to Back National Champions Baby!! Another year of rubbing that 💩 in to everyone wearing orange or crimson. And in case you missed it last night in @latefees post our beloved @Bulldog Bob confirmed ole Nicky won't be poaching CGS from us either, thank you Jesus! Call me stingy but I'm hoping the current staff stays together for a while.

Not a portal fan either but it's part of the game now. I'll learn to deal, but I was honestly kinda sad to see Sherman go. He obviously wanted to be a Dawg and wanted to stay based on his mother's social media just two days prior to yesterday's announcement, but I'm assuming he just wasn't going to see the field too much and took the advice to go. I'll always be cheering for the ones who go the right way and hope they have success wherever they go....unless it's against the Dawgs 😉

Mentioning CGS above reminded me....he was in Cairo yesterday visiting our newly named Head Coach David Coleman. He took over after Devo left and got the official nod Tuesday. From the looks of Twitter and Facebook the UGA staff was all over Georgia yesterday!

Last but not least we have some generous and thoughtful members here. Shout out to @GaGirl14 for thinking of us with the Championship confetti, @lifedawg for the custom titles (anyone got any good ideas?) and @major devil dawg for sending me something sweet and a special appreciation note.....you are the best Major!

As always....Prayers up for the all GMDN members, all those on Lump's list and everyone else who is sick, hurting, lonely or in need!
❤️🙏

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT......

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News