ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
Happy Weekend peeps!

Just a little complaining first 🤣
I had to let someone go yesterday....first time I've ever had to do that and it's not fun. Laura, come on down!
I like to think I'm a pretty good person but I guess one of my flaws is being too trustworthy. Hoping not to make that mistake again. This doesn't seem important in the light of this week's events but I'd appreciate some good vibes or prayers that this situation works out better than expected. It's really hard to find good people to work anymore.

End Rant.

Back to the positivity.

Huge THANK YOU to our very own Melissa aka @GaGirl14
Just got my Natty confetti in the mail and now I'm feeling kinda ELITE again. Nice pick-me-up at the end of the day yesterday. Melissa, I know you probably sent out several of these after the game and we in the GMDN thread appreciate you. I'm buying you and @major devil dawg a drink one day when we all meet up.

More hand-wringing over AD Mitchell to Texa$ .... again not me. My only concern (and honestly I'm not even sure I'd categorize it as a concern) is the "locker room" and our connection. I love the relationships our guys seem to have and hope our incoming players feel it too. Winning rings helps, I'm sure 😉

To end on a high note....gotta love Van Pran and his B2B2B run coming next year. Love his leadership and loyalty to the Dawgs ❤️

As always....Prayers up for the all GMDN members, all those on Lump's list and everyone else who is sick, hurting, lonely or in need!
❤️🙏

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT......

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News