ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
Welp, here we are again. Another weekend and more topic(s) to hash out on the Vent.

The National Anthem

The Eagles, Mahomes and Burrow

And a Vent fav...Stetquavious

I refrained from making any comments yesterday but here's my 2 cents and some have heard it already. I'm not making excuses for him but I have a kid who went to a bad place in his life. Stet has been on an emotional roller coaster for 3 years. Not just a kiddie coaster either, one of those monster coasters that have a height requirements...you know the ones that go really high, twist, turn, loop and then free fall into the abyss. From all the negativity surrounding him being the QB, the JTD comparisons, finally winning the 1st National Championship, then "yo Stet please move on, no wait, come back", winning a 2nd National Championship and then losing 2 people I'm sure he was very close to on a day that was supposed to be the pinnacle of his time here. I'm just praying he's not dealing with something more, praying that he gets his focus back and moves into a good place. I can't imagine being Stetson Bennett. I don't think I could do it.

Eagles vs Chiefs..... who ya got? Not a Mahomes fan so I'll go with the 2 Dawg team.

As always....Prayers up for the all GMDN members, all those on Lump's list and everyone else who is sick, hurting, lonely or in need!
❤️🙏

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT......

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News