ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
As Life keeps counting down to football season, I just keep counting down until the weekend.....both get us closer to the '23 season. Happy Hump Day!

We watched YouTube videos last night highlighting the season and a 2nd NC game. It's funny how you see things you didn't remember from the season, constantly....like Darnell's one-handed catch in the Vandy game, a run by McIntosh where he just appears on the other side of the pile for a TD and just amazing blocks from Bowers and even Chambliss. I'd almost forgotten how clutch Nolan Smith was...unbelievable speed and awareness! Also watched an interview with Ratledge on CKS and how he preps them...very eye-opening, for me anyway. I'd link it here but it would get nuked. Nice to hear how much they value the scout team players and how important they are to the success of this team.

Glad to read the positive updates from you all....still praying Cola's boys are better today. I'll take all the good news ya got today Dawg Fam!!

Prayers up for the all GMDN members, all those on Lump's list and everyone else who is sick, hurting, lonely or in need!
❤️🙏

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT......

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews