ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
I'm just going to stop mentioning Radi and the WWAH threads. Yesterday was the second time I had mentioned it and the second time he posted that same day on exactly what I was worried about.... from hence forth it shall be called the "Thread that Must Not be Named"

I was not a happy camper when it got posted Monken was leaving.... he has been such an integral part of our B2B Natties and I just wanted to keep the gang together. Kinda like last year when Lanning left....that worked out ok for us, so I'm just going to trust the process and our head coach (I mean, what other choice do we have, honestly) .... CKS has definitely earned that trust. If it doesn't go well and he believes the OC is the problem I'm betting he rights the ship, friends or not. There's not a human being alive that wants to win more than Kirby and I freaking love that about him.

So.....let's be honest!! WHO thought they got sent to 🇨🇱 yesterday when the site went down for a few hours??? 🤪 I thought I had done something wrong and Rivals had kicked me off. I even text @lifedawg asking....so afraid he was going to text back "nope I'm logging on fine!!" Lol

Prayers up for the all GMDN members, all those on Lump's list and everyone else who is sick, hurting, lonely or in need!
❤️🙏

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating 🎉🎉 @PawPawDawg

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT......

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News